• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Pre-order in what Vapor lmao, pre-order in Japanese or just in general? Because I have no opposition to pre-ordering in general...

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
There would have to be a really good pre-order gift to get me to pre-order.
You get to have access to the game nine months sooner than you normally would have for a new Pokémon release. I'd say that's a nice gift.

Cyclone

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I had no desire to ever pre-order a Pokemon game, whether or not the Japanese got it first or anything like that. u_u I used to be able to read Japanese, but not anymore, and it'd just be more difficult to navigate through the games reading something I don't really understand. D:

That being said though, it does remind me if something would come included in these games, like how the pokewalker was included within HG/SS...I wonder if we'll have something special within these games, but it's doubtful. u_u

Yeah, I agree. I never have wanted to pre-order a Pokemon game, and I doubt there will be any special pre order bonuses or things of the like.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Hope this is the right place for this and hope it hasn't been asked before, I know they are coming out in all regions in Oct. but are they gonna in english or japanese?

It will be in the language of the country your in except Canada, there will be a French and English version for it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
It will be in the language of the country your in except Canada, there will be a French and English version for it.

That's because Canada is bilingual, they're both considered official languages. I might pre-order, if it comes with some sort of little statue thing like HeartGold did, otherwise I'll just mosey on in on the release date and pick it up.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
I'm probably getting it around release date, unless pre-order comes with a black blastoise/squrtle.

Sir Codin

I've pre-ordered Pokemon games in the past. Might as well do it for this one...not in Japanese, though. Can't read it. I'm lame, I know.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The only time I've pre-ordered a Pokemon game was for Black and White. I pre-ordered White at Gamestop when they were giving away the shiny Legendary beasts. I didn't know you needed your DS and a copy of a Gen IV game with you in order to get them so I left those at home. So I basically missed out on getting the shiny beasts, Celebi and Zoroark in my game. >.<

I might pre-order these games if I can. I'm hoping to have a 3DS by atleast the summer if not by October. Wanted to pre-order Black 2 , but I didn't get the time.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I'm going to pre-order both of the games as soon as it becomes possible to pre-order Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. I'll be really excited to play the games as soon as I get the new games, since there'll be so much to be looking forward to in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. ^^

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm going to pre-order both of the games as soon as it becomes possible to pre-order Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. I'll be really excited to play the games as soon as I get the new games, since there'll be so much to be looking forward to in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. ^^

Yeah, I'm going to pre-order both. They look really exciting and new and fresh. And by the way, you can already pre-order them in EB games.

Years
I never pre-ordered a game due to my strict mother, and it's likely that will continue with Pokemon X & Y.

Also, I tend to miss out on event Legendaries, which was why I failed to get the likes of Victini, Keldeo and Genesect. Let's hope X & Y change that thanks to 3DS technology.

Platinum Lucario

Years
I haven't been to EB Games since 2 weeks ago. I'll go down there and pre-order them as soon as possible.

Knowing how exciting Pokémon X and Pokémon Y really is going to be, and who knows what else could be revealed? Again, I'm really hoping for a Light-type to be introduced, so it would balance the type chart to have weaknesses and resistances, no matter what dual type the Pokémon is. ^^

blue

gucci
Years
Two more game manufacturers have closed down over here so I'm literally limited to only one store that sells Video Games which makes me consider pre-ordering even though I usually just go in store and pick up a copy on release date hmmm..

Platinum Lucario

Years
I kind of wonder if there will be a huge celebration in the United States about Pokémon X and Y by the time the game is launched over there? 'Cause I remember there was one for Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version, and I watched it live on Pokémon.com and I had to stay up at 4am in the morning in order to watch it, due to timezone differences. xD

Ah, those were the good memories of '07. ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I can just go to the Gamestop right across the street from where I live if I needed to buy any Pokemon games~! I don't think Pokemon is a hugely popular thing where I live, so it's unlikely that it'll be sold out by the time I get there. ._.

Yeah pokemon isn't hugely popular in my area too~ If anything, I plan to pre-order it in advance~!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I have soometing to say:
1:Giving Eeveelutions dual tipes would ruin the unique types of them(ex:why would they place
vaporeon dual water-ice if glaceon exists?why would espeon would have Psycic-grass if
Leafeon exists?)
2: I hope nintendo dosen't ruin dis thing.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back