• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi, its a great hack, and i loved it but can you plz make a hack rom containing all 649 pokemons in it, all legendaries with their own ow stories n events,all pokemons catchable and loads of mini games and quest, n yes full pokedex. I m dying to put all 649 pok in single rom with full pokedex entry, but i cant. Dont know how to hex... Plz help

I don't think this could be possible in a single ROM but many hackers had tried to fit as many as hacks possible in a single ROM. You could search for them as i can't tell you their names in this post

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Hi, its a great hack, and i loved it but can you plz make a hack rom containing all 649 pokemons in it, all legendaries with their own ow stories n events,all pokemons catchable and loads of mini games and quest, n yes full pokedex. I m dying to put all 649 pok in single rom with full pokedex entry, but i cant. Dont know how to hex... Plz help

Having all of them in there in the first place is still in development, and I think that space would be too much of a problem for this particular hack.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013

I don't use the Ruby w/ Mugs intro for LoG.

Ok then. Let's try to lower the number of possible ROMs you're using.
Which of these you didn't use to hack ruby: Mugs (USA version), non mugs version, euro version. I'm dying to fix the ???? problems :(
Are you gonna try to put in more pokemon and more quests in LOG? This is a really great hack! Best I've seen so far! Ultimate End was the only one, which gave me similar fun since it was friggin hard to progress!

I was finally able to win the Bug Catching Contest and I'm really disappointed! A nugget for 1st place? It's so horribly hard to win this stupid contest and I can get tons of nuggets from the chip game guy! Evolution stones would be a better choice to be honest.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
Fuzzy screen occurs when you try to patch the USA ROM. I tried the euro version and it's OK. I'm currently playing version 11 on my Nokia N95 and everything is OK.
Ok thanks for your help, but I still cant get it to work. I'm not sure if you can do this but if you happen to remember where you got your rom could you tell me. If not, thats fine I'm sure google can help too right?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ok then. Let's try to lower the number of possible ROMs you're using.
Which of these you didn't use to hack ruby: Mugs (USA version), non mugs version, euro version. I'm dying to fix the ???? problems :(
Are you gonna try to put in more pokemon and more quests in LOG? This is a really great hack! Best I've seen so far! Ultimate End was the only one, which gave me similar fun since it was friggin hard to progress!
Always use Ruby v1.0 and you don't have to care about used ROM...

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Guys, can I catch the wicked pokemon with red eyes named ????? or am I able to kill him only? I've met him for the 2nd time and he doesnt seem to be catchable with an ultra ball.

Finding the correct ROM to patch seems rather difficult. The only ROM I can patch has the ???? items glitch. When I try to patch the USA one or the U version I get a black screen in vBag on both my PC and my Nokia N 95. Any idea what's wrong? I've also tried to apply the 11 patch to a U Ruby ROM. The patcher said there's an invalid checksum.
Destine could you post a patched ROM on your site or some other upload server? This is really annoying :(

Last edited:
Years
Guys, can I catch the wicked pokemon with red eyes named ????? or am I able to kill him only? I've met him for the 2nd time and he doesnt seem to be catchable with an ultra ball.

Finding the correct ROM to patch seems rather difficult. The only ROM I can patch has the ???? items glitch. When I try to patch the USA one or the U version I get a black screen in vBag on both my PC and my Nokia N 95. Any idea what's wrong? I've also tried to apply the 11 patch to a U Ruby ROM. The patcher said there's an invalid checksum.
Destine could you post a patched ROM on your site or some other upload server? This is really annoying :(

The red eyed poke is known as ZHEA and is not capturable at the point in which you are playing. It is encountered many times throughout the game and is finally obtainable when the game's main story line is about to be finished..
for your other question.. I think you could search for a good ruby rom from a website easily like coolrom

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
The red eyed poke is known as ZHEA and is not capturable at the point in which you are playing. It is encountered many times throughout the game and is finally obtainable when the game's main story line is about to be finished..
for your other question.. I think you could search for a good ruby rom from a website easily like coolrom

I've downloaded a few different ROMs but it seems you didn't quite get my post. Only the euro ROM with the ????? glitch works while all the other ROMs give me a black screen at the beginning :/ If destine would share his hacked ROM it would probably solve my problems :/

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I would be happy to tell everyone that I get my ROMs from DGemu, look for the v1.0 release titled (mugs). I know it had the intro but it works perfectly and the intro goes away after patching.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I would be happy to tell everyone that I get my ROMs from DGemu, look for the v1.0 release titled (mugs). I know it had the intro but it works perfectly and the intro goes away after patching.

I've downloaded the mention ROM. It hacked OK and works. All I've got left now is to go and check the market and evo stones vendors. Hope these problems have been fixed.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Since when "Zar" is Zhea? o.O
Or is it changed in new version?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

I don't remember it being catchable. Maybe that's in the newer version too? I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm getting close!

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I´ve tried the mugs 1.0 and it didn´t change a thing. I stil got the ?????? items.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
I've caught a level 90 named nefari and it has no picture in my party; what the hell is this thing?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
destinedjagold, could you add evo stones as rewards to poke chips or the maze like minigame near Rainbow City? It would solve the problem with the evo stone vendor. The maze game has the thunder stone only so far :(

Ash493 - you're saying I can catch the pokemon with red eyes and It's rate is 3/100 tries?

I'm supposed to get HM Fly from EM Janice. I talked to her and didn't get anything. I've got 5 badges so far and still no fly :(

How do I evolve Skarmory into Skarmiger?

Last edited:

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
Actually, a catch rate of 3 means that you have a 3/255 chance of catching it at full health with no status afflictions and with a pokeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back