• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah I'll just resume playing when I feel like it. And I wish I didn't stop watching the anime mid-BW season, at least that would have been a good incentive to keep being involved with the franchise. But now that you mention it, Pokémon anime-themed challenges sound like they would be a lot of fun. Although it also sounds like the B2/W2 TM changes sure caused you a lot of extra work, huh. XD

Maybe you can try picking up the anime again! Especially with the new saga that is coming up. But yess, the challenge is fun but it can be difficult sometimes. xD It's less the B2W2 TM changes and more the fact that some of Ash's Pokémon Krokorok knows moves that learns by TMs you can't get until late/end game and I didn't think about breeding those guys and bringing them over as eggs like my starters + Scraggy. I'm just glad I did it for Snivy; Attract has done me wonders at times. :'D

Reactions: Cid

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I kept this one for almost a month! >: D And I'm changing this next month. Also, I kept getting more Algebra and French C.P homework! It limits my time a lot! I get them every day!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might change my avatar again but at the same time I like how well it goes with my signature which I am not planning on changing for a while. /o/ Maybe for Christmas but only if I find art.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I will change my avatar.... SOOON. Maybe next year, cos I am still working on it.

Hint: Its Snorlax themed.

Years

I made a Christmas avatar and sig set yesterday from some fanart of Dawn wearing a Christmas-themed dress I found on Tumblr.

In fact, she wore the dress in a Japanese Domino's commercial in which Ash also appeared.

Cid

Years

Maybe you can try picking up the anime again! Especially with the new saga that is coming up. But yess, the challenge is fun but it can be difficult sometimes. xD It's less the B2W2 TM changes and more the fact that some of Ash's Pokémon Krokorok knows moves that learns by TMs you can't get until late/end game and I didn't think about breeding those guys and bringing them over as eggs like my starters + Scraggy. I'm just glad I did it for Snivy; Attract has done me wonders at times. :'D

Maybe I will! :D I haven't heard of the new saga but that sounds way too interesting to pass up. And if you're going for Ash's team then of course it will be difficult! Ash is just a lucky bastard when it comes to his team, because in-game most of his team (unevolved starters save for Tepig, ahoy!) will have to work extra hard to even get through a few gyms, haha. But yeah I guess you meant TM locations instead of TM changes. XD

As for the current topic, I'm probably not changing my theme any time soon. It's just that it looks so good. Derozio really pulls through when he makes graphics. But yeah, I'll change it when I find the time to change my profile, too. I've had this one for eight months or so, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Maybe I will! :D I haven't heard of the new saga but that sounds way too interesting to pass up. And if you're going for Ash's team then of course it will be difficult! Ash is just a lucky bastard when it comes to his team, because in-game most of his team (unevolved starters save for Tepig, ahoy!) will have to work extra hard to even get through a few gyms, haha. But yeah I guess you meant TM locations instead of TM changes. XD

As for the current topic, I'm probably not changing my theme any time soon. It's just that it looks so good. Derozio really pulls through when he makes graphics. But yeah, I'll change it when I find the time to change my profile, too. I've had this one for eight months or so, haha.

Agreed! Though the downside is that it looks like they cut the league pretty short and have Ash lose earlier on then I thought. Which is disappointing to say the least because I thought he would won to the rival in question. Ah well... But as for his team in-game it's actually gone pretty good for the most part! On the seventh gym now, and most of the members have been pulling their own weigh. Can't really say much for Oshawott, but Snivy has pulled me out of some tight binds on Twist Mountain. One instance 2-hit KOing a Excadrill after using attract on it. Snivy is amazing okok ♥ Gonna have to grind a bit for the least gym and the Elite Four though. Gonna use whatever Pokemon he uses in the Unova League for the Elite Four, and he uses all his evolved Pokemon on the eighth gym (and sob Palpitoad is kind of boxed in his twenties because he hasn't been used since Clay and so forth. If anything it's not the unevolved Pokemon that's the pain it's the fact that he has more than six Pokemon haha)!

Derodero is amazing and I'm not planning on changing my signature anytime soon either~

Reactions: Cid
Years

Agreed! Though the downside is that it looks like they cut the league pretty short and have Ash lose earlier on then I thought. Which is disappointing to say the least because I thought he would won to the rival in question. Ah well... But as for his team in-game it's actually gone pretty good for the most part! On the seventh gym now, and most of the members have been pulling their own weigh. Can't really say much for Oshawott, but Snivy has pulled me out of some tight binds on Twist Mountain. One instance 2-hit KOing a Excadrill after using attract on it. Snivy is amazing okok ♥ Gonna have to grind a bit for the least gym and the Elite Four though. Gonna use whatever Pokemon he uses in the Unova League for the Elite Four, and he uses all his evolved Pokemon on the eighth gym (and sob Palpitoad is kind of boxed in his twenties because he hasn't been used since Clay and so forth. If anything it's not the unevolved Pokemon that's the pain it's the fact that he has more than six Pokemon haha)!

Derodero is amazing and I'm not planning on changing my signature anytime soon either~

Same with me, Cid likes my current signature layout too much so I don't think I'll ever make the move to CSS anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back