Fire Type Emblem Main thread Page 11

Started by Lycanthropy October 26th, 2018 6:22 AM
  • 254 replies

Lycanthropy

Owl + Bear =
Owlbear

Age 22
Male
That place called... Wait, what was it called again?
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,789 posts
5.7 Years
Nickname (optional): Sharps
Species: Sneasel
Ability: Inner Focus

hoping I'm not too late
You have been added to the map.

Welcome back! :)

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
483 posts
1.3 Years
This looked kinda dead from a distance, but upon closer inspection it's not.
Though I'm not sure if I should try joining, since you started a battle.
You can join in a battle. The first player phase is not over yet. It is just that this game does go by slowly since people can live busy lives or are taking it easy since it is summer still (in the Northern Hemisphere, at least). We have had players join in the middle of battle before and it was no problem.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral

TailsMK4

Age 29
Male
Texas
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
483 posts
1.3 Years
You just cannot be a Legendary, Mythical, or Fully Evolved Pokemon (unless it can be reached by level up and is at or before level 30, unfortunately we are past the point until the current battle is done if you could evolve via an item). Other than that, I recommend being a Pokemon that currently isn't being used, but otherwise the Pokemon you want to be is your choice (although if your favorite Pokemon isn't picked yet, I would do that).

As far as story, you can catch up by reading the first few posts of this thread (the only thing that might confuse you are the npcs we can talk to between story battles, but a quick read on previous battles would be enough), but this otherwise is not heavily story-based (other than this actually being the chapter that has the item that the game's title references). As far as role-playing, that is optional. I do a tiny bit on my posts, but you otherwise are free to do whatever you want with your post, just make sure to say what square you want to go to and what action you want to do. Most players just say the square and the action they'll do.
Current VPP: (to be turned into a Leafeon later) --------------- Fire Type Emblem Character: Coral
Advertiser Content