• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA might as well, right

Gabri

m8
Years
Portuguese. Engineering physics student. Dragon Ball/World of Warcraft enthusiast. Loves football (note: Europe) and metal music. And guitars. I have two adorable doggos.

As the category says, ama

Gabri

m8
Years
favorite metal band and album?

Difficult question. Though I would say that Megadeth, Opeth and Iron Maiden are always the bands I gravitate to.
I love too many albums from many bands, but I will name these three: Megadeth's "Rust in Peace", because it made me want to pick up a guitar; Iron Maiden's "The Number of the Beast" because it got me into metal in the first place; and Nevermore's "This Godless Endeavor" for opening an entirely new realm of guitar playing to me, with 7 string guitars and progressive elements mixed with thrash.

what kind of dogs do you have? why don't you have cats?

They are of mixed breeds, but we don't know of which as one was a stray puppy and the other was picked from a shelter. We got them both as puppies, the eldest is 9 years old and is a small, chubby brown furball and the other is a year and a half old, medium-sized lean puppy with mostly white fur.
The thing is that we never even planned to have pets, as by the time we got the brown furball it was a time where we were moving quite constantly. But then my father found the little puppy at the side of a road on a stormy day, took him into the car and turned on the A/C. He's been with us ever since.
Eventually a couple of years ago we started talking about getting the furball a companion, since me and both my brothers studied away from the hometown, my father was often out working and the poor guy spent quite some time alone, so we got this electric boy from the shelter. Poor thing had been abandoned in a trash can with his siblings.

As for cats, I love cats and always wanted to have one. But for reasons stated above, we never planned to have pets, and then we got those two babies which are already a bit of a handful. But I would love to have a cat in the future, it's one of my first goals when I get to the full proper adult life.

Back