• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Video Game Soundtrack

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Despite getting kinda bored with Civ recently, most of the leader themes from Civ IV and Civ VI are the sort of pieces that just make me want to sing along to them, despite not having any words. My favourites from Civ VI are Russia, England, Japan and Germany, but most of the others are very good too.

Even though I've never played Final Fantasy VII, I really like One Winged Angel. I should play some Final Fantasy but idk where to even start :/

I like the soundtrack from the Mystery Dungeon games, as well as the soundtrack from HGSS (despite not having played all the way through HG yet - need to get on that xD) and DPPl (Cyrus' theme especially stands out from those games imo.)

Splatoon's soundtrack was also really good, and it's probably the most similar to the non-video game music I like, because guitars.

And last but definitely not least, Skyrim's main theme. Another one I just want to sing along to, despite not knowing any of the words

Back