• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Concerning Gen IV onwards moves, there are things that shouldn't happen. I can name two of those: Protect blocks Roost, Soundproof blocks Zen Headbutt. Hope you can fix that.

Also, one more mistake about Pokemon name: Skelp.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I one-hit k.o a Nidoking with leaf blade and I get poisoned. Switch training my pokemon, I switch into a thunderbolt and get paralyzed. What is this?!?!
Well... you get poisoned because of Poison Point, I guess?

Did you obtain the pokedex from the professor's assistant? For some reason so many people miss the pokedex. And I believe some people possibly missed the master ball and jewel of life inside the first ship. Everyone please TALK TO EVERYONE YOU SEE!!! Otherwise your going to miss a lot. I don't know if there is a way to get the pokedex other than starting over.
Storyline things shouldn't be missable o.O That's a proof of story loophole... This should be fixed.

Concerning Gen IV onwards moves, there are things that shouldn't happen. I can name two of those: Protect blocks Roost, Soundproof blocks Zen Headbutt. Hope you can fix that.
Well... Zen Headbutt is Uproar so it's pretty valid xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 3, 2014
I use safari cause is the browser of my iPhone. I tentated also with Chrome, but the result is the same

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I use safari cause is the browser of my iPhone. I tentated also with Chrome, but the result is the same
are you using GPSphone or an emulator that has a Download roms tab? if so you can use that, and if there is a ios patcher you can use that.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Seriously, If you cant patch a ROM or even less Download it... Find another hobby this thread basically became " How to patch Pokemon DR2"... Shall we provide a video? :s...

Years
Haha, its good for those who don't know how to patch, I have no time to view the video but does it have a how to patch on Android os? And how to put ROM hacks on IOS? If not I could make some of these >_>

Nah I can't record my iPod if you know how to get an iPod emulator on the computer and record that that would be great as well as android.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
This is off Topic Sorry but:
Spoiler:

Years
This is off Topic Sorry but:
Spoiler:

It is. But it's 2nd gen and when I do try and use screen recorder it doesn't save. ( I did use backgrounder to make sure it records when I close the app but it doesn't save the file.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
It is. But it's 2nd gen and when I do try and use screen recorder it doesn't save. ( I did use backgrounder to make sure it records when I close the app but it doesn't save the file.

Ahhh well that is not good:/.
Spoiler:

Granddaddy Purp

Hero Of Time
Years
just saw the wild pokemon list, no way to get eevee or ferrothorn ? that was like the only way you could win in the last game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back