• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Can you reserve me? I'll have my SU done soon. Just gotta think of a super power that isn't related to the Zelda series or something from Shadow the Hedgehog.

Searn

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
I'd like to reserve a spot for one of the ten teens.

Super power? Blood Manipulation (I'll explain later) Thanks ^.^

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
@Searn: Ok, you are Reserved! :)

@Yagerbomb: You are Accepted! Man, I love writting that XD

@KobraX: You are Reserved!

@Shinysweety: We need about 2-3 more teens and two teachers at least.

I will create a SU for a teacher soon, but I'm busy cause I'm packing for a 2-3 week trip for Tennesee and i'm leaving early tommorrow morning. So I'm putting Xilfer123 incharge of the RP until I get back. Please don't start this RP without me. I might not be on for the rest of the day and 2-3 weeks. Sorry for the inconveinence.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
@ Arcaray - Actually, I hadn't heard of him until you said something. xD But yeah, her power is similar to that.

@ chef30 - Wait, your leaving? Aww, man...I really don't feel like waiting another 2-3 weeks for this to start... :/

Searn

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
ugh, 2-3 weeks? Q.Q I really like my super power.

Anyway, here's my SU, hope its decent.

Name: Virginia Legler

Nickname: Jen

Side: "Good"

Super Power: Blood Manipulation – The ability to contort and control blood. If used on unwilling victims, physical contact must be made. Also, her circulatory system has been morphed by the power, making her unable to die from blood loss from overuse of power on self. (Body stores blood for power and utilizes other blood normally. Able to die from blood loss if she leaves wounds unattended.)

Student, preferably one of the ten?

Appearence:

1231544693_5480_full.jpeg

(After power is discovered, usually would wear dark, concealing clothing consisting of hoodies, jeans, knee-high shoes. Black and Gray were average for her dress.)

Personality: Jen has always been introverted in classroom settings and often avoided. Her signature glare intimidates just about anyone from speaking to her. Recently she had made some friends with the other ten students, however, as people began to see through her mask of anger. All of her friends recognize her as a kind hearted woman who just doesn't speak too often. She also gives off a mysterious aura that seems to repel people as well. The only reason she thought she was invited to explore was a joke. She wouldn't have gone had her "parent" (Virginia hates calling her that) not caught word of her daughter being invited to a social gathering.

History: (To be revealed. I have spoken to Chef and asked for permission to reveal it throughout the course of the RP)

RP sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I'm sorry chef, but by the time you get back, the RP will be as downhill as you get. I have to start it without you.

Searn, you are accepted. When we have 10 teens and two teachers, we can start. If nobody wants to make a teacher, I'll make a second character.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I hope there's room for me too!

Name: Timmy Koriko

Nickname: Tim

Side: Good

Super Power: Light Manipulater (able to bend light in any way possible)

Student or Teacher: Student, one of the teens if I may?

Classes: Cooking, Art, & Chemistry

Appearance: Tim's hair is blond & rather midway, covering his forehead. He wears sunglasses to conceil himself from the light. He doesn't like too much light in his eyes, his eyes being a cyan color, which really stands out (if he wasn't wearing his sunglasses). He wears a necklace around his neck, the pendant being a letter T. People question why he has this pendant, but he would never say. Tim wears a green t-shirt with a car in front & a leather-blue zipped-up jacket over. He feels a little cool with it. He wears regular blue jeans 'cause he doesn't like choosing pants very much. To end it all, he wears black & white sneakers in case he needs to run when optinal.

Personality: Tim is very timid most of the time. He'll try to back away from some situation when present, or go along with it with no choice. He wants to stand out, but is too nervous to do so. He is afriad of fire do to an incident in his past, & avoids it when necessary. Tim gives his trust to people, which is usually his downfall. He puts to much trusts into people he likes, & that sometimes doesn't workout for him. but he is also a very nice friend, never being mean to anyone, good or bad, unless they make fun of his family in some way. He gives gifts to his friends just to show his appreciation. He cherishes his friends a lot, & wouldn't give it up in his life for anything.

History: When he was 2, Tim's parents died in a fire accident while he was with his big sister. He was devestated when he found out, & stayed with his sister for the past years. He started going to school when he was 5, his now adult sister paying for his tuition. He doesn't talk about himself at all when anybody in his school, always being picked on by the kids as he grew. He ignored this of course. He made friends when he reached high school, but even then he still loved his sister very much. His grades weren't good though. He wasn't the smartest kid around, but he wasn't dumb either. When his big sister reads his progress reports, she doesn't get mad right away, she tells him that she'll help any way she can. That's one of the things he likes about her. His grades rose slightly afterwards, & his sister was proud of him.

When he was 15, Tim's sister was driving him home after the bank, since she had to work soon. But suddenly, the car's engine exploded, & Tim blacked out. When he awoke, he was outside the car, & saw her sister dead on the pavement. She looked burnt & there was blood around her. It was devestating & he had no one left. The ambulance came right away & took both of them to the hospital. He wasn't hurt to badly, but her sister was pronounced dead. It's like every person he loved always dies.He vowed to be the best person he can be, & promised himself to stay out of trouble. He lived on his own afterwards in his sister's empty house. He did his best in school, & payed for the house by getting a job as an advertiser. He was so happy when he graduated & was off to college soon. He went with his friends to celebrate, until they were dared to enter some construction site. He went along with it, even though he was against it. Pain started surging through him, & he fainted. When he awoke, Tim looked around, & found he could see light bending around. He moved his hand around, astounded that he could control it. He kept this a secret though, not wanting to stand out as usual, & kept on with his usual life to college.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
My SU

Here's what I have so far.

Name: Tyrant Storm

Nickname: The Shadow

Side: Good

Super Power (if this is alright): Tyrant can tranfsorm into a fire breathing dragon with a body of fire with not so long arms, and a dragon snake type hybrid thing. The problem is that it won't last too long, and Tyrant will end up tired and will need to sleep.

Student or teacher: Student, one of the ten.

Classes: Chemestry, English, and Cooking.

Appearance:
Cloak.jpg

Personality: Tyrant normally doesn't normally talk to people, and only speaks when he needs to. It may not seem like it, but he does care for his friends, and would risk his own life just to save them. Tyrant thinks he doesn't deserve any credit for anything at all since he thinks it would sound selfish. He can seem mysterious with the cloak he wears, but underneath that, he's a good friend you can trust. He just can't make friends, and he'll only reveal his face to somebody he can trust completely.

History: Tyrant grew up as every average kid would. Go to school, spend time with friends, go home. Tyrant spent time at home in his room, lifting weights he took from his dad's room, or studying. Tyrant's mom was a scientist, and she wanted Tyrant to be as smart as her. Tyrant's dad was a professonal boxer, and he wanted Tyrant to be stronger than the other kids. While Tyrant's mom wasn't busy, they normally to the boxing matches Tyrant's dad was in. Tyrant couldn't ask for anything better...until one day. When Tyrant returned from school, his entire home became nothing but ashes. His parents were also killed in the fire. Tyrant was only in the fifth grade. After being adopted three months later, Tyrant was constantly under a state of depression. He thought he would always be alone. He started to wear a black cloak, and soon hid his face under the hood. He became The Shadow in seventh grade.

Tyrant spent all of his middle and high school years as The Shadow. People thought he was part of a gang or something like that. Tyrant stopped bothering with people making fake stories about why he wore his cloak or hid his face. Soon, Tyrant began planning for college after the end of his senior year.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Ok, ShinyDiamond is most certainly Accepted

KoboraX, You'll be accepted as soon as you finish that SU.

Ink Heart, you're reserved.

Ok, according to my calculation, we now have about 8-9/10 Teens. I'll recount just to be sure.

Searn

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013

Ok, according to my calculation, we now have about 8-9/10 Teens. I'll recount just to be sure.

Oh snap, we got Organization XIII in the house!

@ Xilfer, We have 10 teens once kobora finishes SU
@ Nideous, I know! I PMed him about it, XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Alright. That means Ink Heart can't be a teen. Frankly, I recommend being a teacher, we need those right now.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Thank you so much! I worked really hard on that SU, & I'm very grateful that you accepted me. Thank you!

Back