• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Skymin and I are in the Southern Hemisphere, so our finals are in October/November. Our University years start in March.

And post is up. XD

Oh please uni starts at the end of February >.>

So uhh.. Whats Aerous and Oda's relationship like? Well whats Aerous relationship like with everyone? I'd like to know how to approach encounters with other players :3

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Ahaha, I loved the Beck post. He seems too gentle! Marcus needs to toughen him up for sure. All tests during the semester are called midterms/exams then at the end of the semester the final final tests are called finals. :O Where are you from?

Yay people at the mansion~ I think I'll write up a post for Ari then!

Aww but the gentle people are always the nice kind of people ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Skymin and I are in the Southern Hemisphere, so our finals are in October/November. Our University years start in March.

And post is up. XD

That's rightfully confusing. We start in August and our finals are around now/December for the first half of the year/semester. Then the second semester they're in May. We only have semester/half a year classes not full year classes like I recently learned other Universities do.

Darn you Southerners! :P

Aww but the gentle people are always the nice kind of people ;)

Nice people are boring. Sadistic, vindictive people are the best especially ones that start with an A! ;D Speaking of which Ari loves messing with the newbies!

Khawill

<3
Years
So Annabelle, save for Tobi and Oda, of the swords, mostly because they are always yelling at her and such.

The way Ari dresses annoys her, though she would not be enemies with her.

The same reason Marcus is wary of his sister is why he might not like Annabelle. Also Annabelle would never go to him on her own, (she is in the most simple sense, a delinquent). Carnellia herself may be a respectable figure to Anna, especially since she is in the intelligence field. Anna rarely sees beck, so she has no opinions about him. Flint is someone she also sees rarely, though the few times she has, she thought of him as a mean person, though she never really met him to really see.

Anna will associate with Xoxaa, and thinks of her as a very nice person. Since they are the same age, Anna also tries to be her friend

(I'll get the rest as the day goes on)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
That's rightfully confusing. We start in August and our finals are around now/December for the first half of the year/semester. Then the second semester they're in May. We only have semester/half a year classes not full year classes like I recently learned other Universities do.

Darn you Southerners! :P

Nice people are boring. Sadistic, vindictive people are the best especially ones that start with an A! ;D Speaking of which Ari loves messing with the newbies!

We sign up for a full year of classes, but have two trimesters of it (with a third optional Trimester during our Summer break). Going by my courses, my first Trimester runs from 4 March to 9 June, while the second runs from 15 July to 20 October.

Oh please uni starts at the end of February >.>

So uhh.. Whats Aerous and Oda's relationship like? Well whats Aerous relationship like with everyone? I'd like to know how to approach encounters with other players :3

Yeah, we're lazy over the ditch, we start later XD.

I believe we decided Aerous and Camellia would be somewhat of good friends, probably Aerous keeping an eye out for Ari who would want to split them.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Pretty boy whose mentally unstable! Thats a bit harsh he's just stupid not mentally immature.. oh wait that could be seen as the same thing couldnt it? :O But I understand how to approach it now.

I also thought Cammy and Aero would get a long fairly well because of their similar powers and age.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
The way Ari dresses annoys her, though she would not be enemies with her.

Ari doesn't like Annabelle's constant rebellion streak. The fact that she always has to break the rules and can't do thing like normal (i.e like entering the house through the front door inside of through a window) easily gets on Ari's nerves. They aren't be enemies but Annabelle has no in way earned Ari's respect so she isn't too fond of her. She likes to mess with the new ones. She considers anyone who hasn't been there as long as her "new". Ari has also heard about her little transaction business and applauds her for that.

We sign up for a full year of classes, but have two trimesters of it (with a third optional Trimester during our Summer break). Going by my courses, my first Trimester runs from 4 March to 9 June, while the second runs from 15 July to 20 October.

We have a full year of classes (August-May) but it's just that our classes don't go that full year length they go half. (i.e either August-December or January-May) In case I didn't make that clear enough. But yay differences in schooling systems. I think I'd rather do it your way but I'm so use to our way it would be weird at first.

I believe we decided Aerous and Camellia would be somewhat of good friends, probably Aerous keeping an eye out for Ari who would want to split them.

Pretty boy whose mentally unstable! Thats a bit harsh he's just stupid not mentally immature.. oh wait that could be seen as the same thing couldnt it? :O But I understand how to approach it now.

I also thought Cammy and Aero would get a long fairly well because of their similar powers and age.

Yes, I believe we decided on Camellia being friends with Aerous while Ari have a strong dislike for him. She'd prefer not to see them interact because she doesn't want her Adept of Intelligence to be tainted by those who aren't very... intelligent.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
I'm leaving Xoxaa's opinions of the others subject to the interactions she has with each of them, but I doubt she'll be too fond of Marcus or Ari.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm leaving Xoxaa's opinions of the others subject to the interactions she has with each of them, but I doubt she'll be too fond of Marcus or Ari.

Lol, I'm not quite sure anyone would actually like Marcus. I mean, if one does that's fine I suppose, but the intention is not for him to be a likeable character. Rather, I see him more as a necessary character, someone who's supposed to be part of the story, mostly for his morals and ideals, which sort of adheres to the general structure of La Famiglia in general. So I sort of see Marcus as someone who would most likely be as equally respected as he is despised. At least that's just me.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Yes, I believe we decided on Camellia being friends with Aerous while Ari have a strong dislike for him. She'd prefer not to see them interact because she doesn't want her Adept of Intelligence to be tainted by those who aren't very... intelligent.

But lets not forget he is one of the strongest members of the family so she should at least show him a little respect. *Cries for Aerous idiocy* Just cause he dumb dun mean he should be picked on :P

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I think it comes from on of two schools of literary and media thought: The Eastern school and the Western school. Specifically, in the Eastern school often portrays the dumb character as childish, and usually high spirited as well. If they have black hair then more likely than not, they are more somber and quiet, and their stupidity is mostly unspoken and is more surprising than it is with characters with the brighter hair colors, but regardless, they are usually the object of ridicule among their peers.

In the West, it seems to be more that they are brutish and lustful, though still dumb and harboring childish qualities. This is especially apparent in American media in the 70s and 80s. Other times, their stupidity isn't so much childish, but they often get taken advantage of or make mistakes that prove fatal for themselves.

...Though that may just be me overthinking things :P

Regarding my RP post, I've have it up shortly after noon (EST) tomorrow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
But lets not forget he is one of the strongest members of the family so she should at least show him a little respect. *Cries for Aerous idiocy* Just cause he dumb dun mean he should be picked on :P

But let's not forget about Ari's personality and position. She's Head of Intelligence, which means she respects those who are, well, intelligent and she knows Aerous is not. She values brains over brawn. This doesn't mean she cannot respect his strength (because she does) it means she won't openly or directly show it to him and if she does it'll be in a sarcastic/mockingly way. I said this before but showing him would mean she cared about him and caring, to her, is weakness.

She'll give Aerous a lot more respect than she would say Tobi, Annabelle, or Xoxaa. Ari's vindictive towards everyone it's just her thing. Plus, she's protective over Camellia since that's her right hand gal pal and she doesn't want Camellia distracted by flirtatious guys.

Everyone's a hater! :P That's okay Ari's not too fond of newbies. Her shyness will drive Ari crazy because she likes it when people are blunt and take charge like her.

I think it'll be fun to have Ari have a little crush on Marcus even if he won't return any of her so-called affection. She might just ask him to dance at the ball.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Retro: I'm curious to know what Ari would think of Oda, considering that she's the most senior card-holder in this group of PCs we have.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Lol, I'm not quite sure anyone would actually like Marcus. I mean, if one does that's fine I suppose, but the intention is not for him to be a likeable character. Rather, I see him more as a necessary character, someone who's supposed to be part of the story, mostly for his morals and ideals, which sort of adheres to the general structure of La Famiglia in general. So I sort of see Marcus as someone who would most likely be as equally respected as he is despised. At least that's just me.

And then you have Flint in contrast who has no morals......

But let's not forget about Ari's personality and position. She's Head of Intelligence, which means she respects those who are, well, intelligent and she knows Aerous is not. She values brains over brawn. This doesn't mean she cannot respect his strength (because she does) it means she won't openly or directly show it to him and if she does it'll be in a sarcastic/mockingly way. I said this before but showing him would mean she cared about him and caring, to her, is weakness.

She'll give Aerous a lot more respect than she would say Tobi, Annabelle, or Xoxaa. Ari's vindictive towards everyone it's just her thing. Plus, she's protective over Camellia since that's her right hand gal pal and she doesn't want Camellia distracted by flirtatious guys.

Everyone's a hater! :P That's okay Ari's not too fond of newbies. Her shyness will drive Ari crazy because she likes it when people are blunt and take charge like her.

I think it'll be fun to have Ari have a little crush on Marcus even if he won't return any of her so-called affection. She might just ask him to dance at the ball.

You just gave me the idea to have Camellia try and set up Ari x Marcus, won't hear the end of it now! Hahahahaha

I can definitely see Camellia having a thing for Aerous, yet act in a "I'm going to hit on you, but nothings going to come from it" sort of way. Pretty much leading him on, yet not at the same time.

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I can definitely see Camellia having a thing for Aerous, yet act in a "I'm going to hit on you, but nothings going to come from it" sort of way. Pretty much leading him on, yet not at the same time.

He'd probably be to stupid to follow it anyway THOUGH I do have an idea for the Ball in which he is told by marcus that he should ask her for a dance and make sure she dances with him and greet her with "Princess Camellia, my mistress."

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Assuming everyone will try to pair at the ball, two guys would probably end up being left out as there are 5 females compared to 7 guys, although I think one guy was going to be on security duty (cop out IMO ;P), so that one other guy will either be alone or he'll have to dance with an NPC. :P

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I firmly believe Flint will be alone at the ball (who honestly wants to spend time with him xP), but he wouldn't mind. In fact, I may have him ditch the whole thing if I can. Anyway, my post should be up sometime today. I am ALMOST over jetlag, which means I am getting on a normal schedule and I have taken care a lot of housekeeping stuff this past week, so today is my resting today.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Assuming everyone will try to pair at the ball, two guys would probably end up being left out as there are 5 females compared to 7 guys, although I think one guy was going to be on security duty (cop out IMO ;P), so that one other guy will either be alone or he'll have to dance with an NPC. :P

Tobi would probobly be with Annabelle, unless shes doin her own thing, so in that case he'd probobly be alone enjoying himself. I guess if some one hit him up for convorsation Tobi would be willing to oblige tho.

Khawill

<3
Years
Yea the ball is more than likely going to involve rowdiness with Annabelle, though she will try to remain controlled. Though somebody had to just go and ruin her nap -.-

Back