• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Status Update

Should we draft the clans again? (Let clan heads pick all-new team members)

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, wait until after next season or later

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Brave Altaria has won Season 3. Congrats! Thanks to everyone who participated. This season went smoothly, and we managed to complete all but two matches.

Season 4 is planned to start on July 31st. We will not have another signup tournament unless the roster changes a lot. If it does change enough, we'll have a shorter version that'll last for 3 weeks. Anyway, the offseason has already started in a way. BSS will be hosting miscellaneous events until the next season. I'll work on a forum splash for displaying a point system that keeps track of clans that win these events, a Hall of Fame for individual player recognition (or a thread for it), etc. Regardless, we'll count any relevant event wins if they happen before the forum splash is finished. You're more than welcome to host events yourself, which I'll count towards the point system if it has reasonable rules.

Please message me if you want to drop out of PCL. Now is the best time to do it. If you want to sign up, we're still using the original signup thread.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I don't think we should redraft clans though. We might have to reappoint heads, assuming Aurora drops out and we'll have to see if Christos has time to be a head again.

Really pleased though with how things unfolded this time around. Go Altaria!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Chase and I decided to delay Season 4 until the Summer Glory Festival has only a few matches left, because it might not be a good idea to run too many "important" OU tournaments at the same time. However, I'll consider starting it on July 31st if that's the popular option.

Sirfetch’d

I am just going to add that because of the similarities of the two(clans and forum battles are both very group oriented) It'd be best to wait until this one is almost over and then move into the season 4. Though as wolf said, not opposed to either really.

Back