Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Old 1 Week Ago (7:45 PM).
  • Crystal Tier
TCGO: donavannj

Quote:
Originally Posted by icycatelf View Post
Classic Japanese jumbos all used these "bloated" Energy symbols (seen on Energy Cards), including the Asian-English Charizard jumbo (which, rather annoyingly, also screams counterfeit due to having the foil pattern in the background without actually being holo). They didn't start using the standard symbols on Japanese jumbos until the Neo-series. You won't find any images without them.
Huh. TIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadninja17 View Post
So i have some cards and just wondering if they are worth anything. Just showing rares and odd cards, i also have some really large cards.
Appears I'm wrong about the Jumbos, sorry!

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (7:41 PM).
    TCGO:

I have a meowth that I believe is from a fruit roll up promo in the 90's The illustrator is Arita and the card is trimmed in shiny gold. I have seen this before but my particular card has an error with a little bit of the shiny gold material in the middle of the card above "pay day"
    Old 1 Week Ago (12:40 PM).
      TCGO:

Hello, i was checking my cards (all from Call of Heroes) and i found 2 interesting things:

-I found a Shiny Rayquaza, no foil no holo, just the shiny rayquaza in the yellow border. Does that mean that its fake? because i cant find one like it anywhere. How much is it worth if its real?

-A fail of printing Ursaring, instead of Ursaring it says Uursaring. Does that means its fake? How much is it worth if not?

Thank you for the answers, if need a pic just tell me.
      Old 5 Days Ago (8:25 PM).
      • Crystal Tier
      TCGO: donavannj

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kayti Clayton View Post
      I have a meowth that I believe is from a fruit roll up promo in the 90's The illustrator is Arita and the card is trimmed in shiny gold. I have seen this before but my particular card has an error with a little bit of the shiny gold material in the middle of the card above "pay day"
      Chances are it's not an error, but rather damage from a nick the card received. Probably worth slightly less than the others at something like $1 to $2.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Harambelover View Post
      Hello, i was checking my cards (all from Call of Heroes) and i found 2 interesting things:

-I found a Shiny Rayquaza, no foil no holo, just the shiny rayquaza in the yellow border. Does that mean that its fake? because i cant find one like it anywhere. How much is it worth if its real?

-A fail of printing Ursaring, instead of Ursaring it says Uursaring. Does that means its fake? How much is it worth if not?

Thank you for the answers, if need a pic just tell me.
      Based on your descriptions, both are counterfeits, assuming you mean Call of Legends.
      Old 4 Days Ago (4:36 AM).
        TCGO:

Today I was looking through my old Pokémon collection and found a card that looks just like Charizard from the base set, but it's reverse Holo (it reflects in the shape of fireworks) and next to the length and weight of the Pokémon there is a symbol (I couldn't find anywhere what it means) that looks like a medallion. At the bottom of the card it reads 2002 Pokémon/Nintendo 3/110 *
        Everything else is exactly like the Charizard from the base set. What card is this? How much is it worth.. or is it fake?
        Old 4 Days Ago (5:34 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by icycatelf.
        Fake Card Artist
          TCGO:

Nature: Timid
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
          Today I was looking through my old Pokémon collection and found a card that looks just like Charizard from the base set, but it's reverse Holo (it reflects in the shape of fireworks) and next to the length and weight of the Pokémon there is a symbol (I couldn't find anywhere what it means) that looks like a medallion. At the bottom of the card it reads 2002 Pokémon/Nintendo 3/110 *
          Everything else is exactly like the Charizard from the base set. What card is this? How much is it worth.. or is it fake?
          This is a real Charizard card from the Legendary Collection. If it's in really good condition (near-mint), it seems to be going for about $80. More if it's mint, less if it has noticeable wear.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline
          Quick Reply

Sponsored Links