Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Old 6 Days Ago (10:43 PM).

I started playing this game from yesterday. The game looks amazing with all those detailed mapping and the effects for battle animations are also cool. Gonna continue playing it, thanks to the creator for this cool game.

With that said, only HM I got is Surf till now. However, it has only 65 power with 100 accuracy where it typically has 90 power with 100 accuracy. HM moves are normally a slot wasted for a pokemon with Surf being the only decent move. And it was too powered down? Is there any reason for it?

Relevant Advertising!

Old 6 Days Ago (11:41 AM).
    Waifufag

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Green Mudkip32 View Post
      Wow sounds like fun i am downloading it right now Wow very fun harder than nintendo's offical games
      Thanks. I want the game to be difficult, but not frustratingly difficult. If it ever gets too hard to where it's not fun, I think that's not good. If a situation like that ever comes up, please tell me.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
      I started playing this game from yesterday. The game looks amazing with all those detailed mapping and the effects for battle animations are also cool. Gonna continue playing it, thanks to the creator for this cool game.

With that said, only HM I got is Surf till now. However, it has only 65 power with 100 accuracy where it typically has 90 power with 100 accuracy. HM moves are normally a slot wasted for a pokemon with Surf being the only decent move. And it was too powered down? Is there any reason for it?
      It was a hard decision to make, but I think Surf definitely needs to be much weaker than normal to compensate for it being the first HM you get.
      Old 5 Days Ago (8:10 PM).

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jttyzzle View Post
        It was a hard decision to make, but I think Surf definitely needs to be much weaker than normal to compensate for it being the first HM you get.
        Thanks for your reply, even though I still think Surf needs to be stronger.

Anyway, I think I faced a bug. In the Graphite City, where the final battle happens after which Blue Ribbon leaves the city. If you walk into this position, the message pops and keeps repeating. Luckily I had saved the game just a while back, but for anyone who didn't, they will be forced to lose the progress.

Old 5 Days Ago (11:18 PM).
        Waifufag

Quote:
          Thanks for your reply, even though I still think Surf needs to be stronger.

Anyway, I think I faced a bug. In the Graphite City, where the final battle happens after which Blue Ribbon leaves the city. If you walk into this position, the message pops and keeps repeating. Luckily I had saved the game just a while back, but for anyone who didn't, they will be forced to lose the progress.

That's really interesting, actually. I'm not sure why in the world this would be occurring. I've been meaning to put out a minor patch actually to bring things in line with the information I've been putting on the wiki, so this is a good reason to do so.
          4.1 is out and includes a variety of small fixes to things around the game. Nothing totally noteworthy.

On the Surf balancing, I'm just going to have to respectfully disagree. I think Water Pokémon have an advantage in the beginning without a doubt. The first and third Gyms being weak definitely give it an edge over the other types. Having an even more powerful Surf would be a cherry on top. I think giving it 65 for such an early HM strikes a reasonable balance.
          Old 5 Days Ago (11:57 PM).
          Mud

Nature: Relaxed
            its not to hard its just all fan games are much harder than the ofical games wich are super easy once you get certain pokemon/moves
            Old 2 Days Ago (9:42 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jttyzzle View Post
              That's really interesting, actually. I'm not sure why in the world this would be occurring. I've been meaning to put out a minor patch actually to bring things in line with the information I've been putting on the wiki, so this is a good reason to do so.
              4.1 is out and includes a variety of small fixes to things around the game. Nothing totally noteworthy.

On the Surf balancing, I'm just going to have to respectfully disagree. I think Water Pokémon have an advantage in the beginning without a doubt. The first and third Gyms being weak definitely give it an edge over the other types. Having an even more powerful Surf would be a cherry on top. I think giving it 65 for such an early HM strikes a reasonable balance.
              I have finished the main storyline and then boarded the train and defeated team aqua.

However, I cannot seem to go to Treetrunk town and finished the game without going there. How can actually I go there?

And, what more I can do after the main storyline? Got Heatran from ember cave, but what more?
              Old 2 Days Ago (12:19 AM).
              Waifufag

Quote:
                I have finished the main storyline and then boarded the train and defeated team aqua.

However, I cannot seem to go to Treetrunk town and finished the game without going there. How can actually I go there?

And, what more I can do after the main storyline? Got Heatran from ember cave, but what more?
                You'll have to surf right from River Town to get to Treetrunk.
                There's quite a bit more to do, like find Legendaries around the region, like Shaymin and the Regis, for example.
                Up in North Kamla, where you took the train, there's a couple of cities with story events you can do.
                Alongside that, if you talk to Professor Oak, you can get the pass to visit the Sinnoh Region.

This page is still being worked on, but when it's completed it will detail how to do quite a bit of the postgame stuff.
                http://pokemon-alchemist.wikia.com/wiki/Postgame_Guide

If you've got any questions feel free to personal message me because I don't want to spoil too much.
                Old 35 Minutes Ago (5:40 PM).

Hello.

Very surprised by somes thing in your game ;

attack like sand-attack and such make your hit chances goes way too low after only one use ( or it's only my bad luck idk )

fury swipes doesn't make the target flinches in the original game, what the hell man ? so annoying.

Critical chances of everything is WAY too high, goddamn, i hate being killed in one hit by something that isnt even super effective, i think i saw more crit in your game than every pokemon game combined i've played, please fix this madness, i'm going crazy here.

I think that's everything that tilted me so far, rng jesus is way too powerful in your game and god i hate psyducking rng things.

Oh, and yeah, i think you encounter way too much pokemon in... everything, you can't make two step without getting an encounter, obnoxious to me, plus the repels don't work correctly ( i think ), its wores off way too fast.

To be positive on one thing : that's like, the first game that got me itching to play again after my first session, even tho a lot of thing make me tilt the muk outta me.

P.S : if you update your game for the post game content, will i be able to download it and play with my actual save ? or is update messing up your save between version?
                  Quick Reply

Sponsored Links