• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
399103_388868681158049_100001047603644_1110147_1364893311_n.jpg

Plot:
Spoiler:

Story:
Spoiler:

Youkai:
Spoiler:

Sign-ups:
Spoiler:

Accepted characters:
Spoiler:

Dorms:
Spoiler:

Rulez:
Spoiler:

The Academy:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Hey there, everyone! I guess I'm first?

Name: Allison Catherine Ortega
Nickname: Alley Cat
Youkai: Catgirl

Appearence: Alley is 4' 6", with light skin and light brown hair. Her hair is messy and shoulder-length, and sticks up slightly in the back. The fur on her ears matches her hair color, allowing her to hide them a little better. Her eyes are green, and she has a cute little fang on the left side of her mouth, visible even in human form. Despite her short form, she is slender and wiry.

Her typical clothing when out of uniform consists of a long-sleeved grey shirt, with a plain black t-shirt worn over it. Neither shirt covers her stomach very well. For pants, she wears faded blue jeans, and wears black running shoes.

In her true form, she gains a black cat's tail and claws, and her eyes become grey cat's eyes.

Spoiler:
Cat gloves not included.

Personality: Alley is energetic and easily excited, but often a little ditzy. She is intrigued by new people and things, and enjoys touching or tinkering with them. She is usually in a happy mood, and is playful towards others, not taking things seriously enough. She isn't great with people skills, due to lack of comprehension. She just doesn't "get" people, but she tries. She doesn't react well to negativity, being easily scared or saddened if people are angry at her or if she kills a good mood. In many ways, she is cat-like in mentality, and she believes that she is an actual cat given humanoid form.

History: A fast-running and fast-talking girl from an isolated village, Alley was the youngest and smallest of the litter. With seven older brothers on her side, fights tended to end before the she could maneuver into punching distance, so she trained herself to run. She ran everywhere, all the time, often getting lost in the woods for hours at a time. Living in the feral community, Alley used her size and speed to her advantage, scouting for food and luring slower animals into ambushes. Alley found her way to civilised society after getting lost in the woods. She found the city interesting, and relished the opportunity to explore such a large and well-stocked city. After learning the basics of city life from the local children and living and working at a nearby temple, she blends in quite well, living off charity and whatever she can find lying around. The elder at the temple, secretly a Youkai himself, grew tired of her antics and enrolled her into the Academy, where she would be forced to learn how to behave like a proper Youkai.

Dorm: Dorm-B

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
So, this is vampire numero uno ;)

@draginja- looks good :) she only has no history yet, but i guess you are still making it, i'll reserve a spot for you then as Catgirl in Dorm-B ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sapphire Ruby Hikaru

Nickname: Sapph

Youkai: Vampire

Appearence:
animegurl4.jpg

Personality:
Sapphire is nice kind of Vampire, she's a little bit shy and hates to bring others in trouble. If someone ignores her she'll be asking herself why they would do that, she would think she did something wrong. Sapphire likes sweet tasting blood, she doesn't drink blood from humans much though, she drinks blood out transfusions. She also likes tomato juice alot. Sapphire's shyness can bring her in troubles sometimes, if people ask her questions which are too awkward too answer she'll remain silent and just stares at that person. Sapphire has never really been in love, so she's the kind of innocent type, which she expresses sometimes in her ways of doing things. Sapphire really cares for her friends and protects them if she needs to, but there's one problem... Sapphire actually never had friends because her beauty made other girls jealous.

When Sapphire is in her vampire state she's almost the same, but she's not kind anymore towards enemies and she's alot more aggresive. Sapphire also tend to act a little bit cool in her vampire state. Even though Sapphire is in her human form, you'll always see her sharp little fangs in the corners of her mouth.

History:
Sapphire has been alone her entire life, her mother died when she was young and her father doesn't want anything to do with her. She never really had friends because her beauty prevented her from this. Boys only wanted to be friends with her to date her, and girls were jealous with her because of her beauty. She was all alone her intire elimentary school and middle school.

Sapphire got a rosary when she was just 10 years old, this would prevent her from using her powers too much and it would make sure Sapphire could transform into her human form so humans wouldn't find out about her. Her rosary is on her necklace and is silver with a three little sapphire gems in the three corners of the cross. She got it from her mother so it's her precious treasure. Even though Sapphire is in her human form, you'll always see her sharp little fangs in the corners of her mouth.

Dorm: Dorm-A

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Can I reserve for a Kyuubi?

Edit: Done :)

Name: Mayu Kumi Hinisaki
Nickname: none
Youkai: Kyuubi
Appearence:
Spoiler:

(This is her outfit outside the uniform, and I know the pic has nine tails, in the dollmaker that was my only option in reality Mayu has 4 tails also not shown in the pic, when she's outside she wears black mary janes, when inside she wears the slippers)

Personality: Mayu is a very sweet and cute young girl but she can also be mischievous. Mayu is always friendly to others even if they don't seem that friendly to her. Mayu loves to play pranks as well and can be mischievous about it but she still makes sure nothing she does could seriously injure someone. Mayu believes strongly in tradition and will try her best to follow her families customs. She is very athletic but would rather be a cheerleader than be on a field playing a sport. She loves to dance and sing in her spare time and hopes to make friends once she starts the Youkai Academy. Mayu has some habits though that some people might find annoying. She says kawaii a lot if she sees something cute or she's extremely happy. Mayu also uses a few Japanese honorifics such as adding Chan to the end of the names of her female friends and Kun to the end of her male friends names.

History: Mayu has been alone since she was 7 years old. Her family followed many customs that had been passed down for generations. The main one being that once a young Kyuubi had more than one tail they where on their own in life. As she grew up her parents and grandparents taught her how to take care of herself teaching her to cook, sew and other things needed for survival. At the first sign of her second tail they explained to her the tradition and Mayu agreed. Having been brought up heavily on tradition she knew her family was doing this for her own good. On her seventh birthday her second tail grew in and she was sent on her way. After several days of wandering and hunting for food Mayu found a cave outside the city and made it her den. Over the years she would go into town in her human form for short periods of time to get things she needed and after time her den became a warm and comfortable place for her. Now that's she's 14 she's due to start the youkai academy like her parents, grandparents, and ancestors before her.

Dorm: A

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
:( What? You didn't reserve me? I though we were GMing this RP together...

Just reserve me Dorm-A as Vampire, thanks for not adding me earlier...

My SU

Name: Ryuu Ricardo Rojas

Nickname: RRR

Youkai: Vampire

Appearence: See Attachments (Left: Human Form. Right: Vampire Form.)

Personality: Ryuu is very ill-mannered & rude. He's not the nicest being you'd like to speak, & a little known fact, don't gloat around him either. Ryuu is known to be very quiet & anti-social, so his voice is sometimes hard to hear.He is quick to anger & will ty to beat you, which is why you shouldn't gloat around him. He doesn't like being nice either, nor does he want to.

Ryuu prefers to stay in the shadows. He doesn'treal like attention, nor in public. When he angers, he'll fight the one who angered him, unless it attract attention or its in public. He likes things to be secretive. He rathers get through the day & go to sleep so he can rest. He likes sleeping & tomato juice. Oh, the taste of tomato juice relives him of his problems. If he doesn't have tomato juice for at least 24 hours, he can get cranky.

History: All Ryuu can remember in his childhood is the dark past. He's standing right in front of Youkai Academy, remembering his lonely past.

As a child, Ryuu lived with his two parents in a little village. It was usually dark all the time, so there were also lamposts around. He lived here since he was born to the day he turned 5, at least that's what his parents told him. His mother always treated Ryuu nicely. His father, though, resented him. Those two never speak much.

One night, his father invited him out to a field to have a father/son time. No sight of him. Then angry sounds were heard, an angry mob was coming. They had torches & pitchforks. The one leading the mob was his father, yelling at Ryuu's direction to leave their place. It was directed at Ryuu. He ran away from the angry mob but tripped. Luckily he was able to hide in time. The mob passed by. So much noise it staggered Ryuu, & then it triggered a past memory.

A baby was lying on the floor, seeing two people that looked like vampires. They were struck down & killed by one person of a mad group. A woman came over to the baby & picked him up. She was his mother. The one who killed those vampires, was his father. But wait...those vampires were Ryuu's real parents. The other two aren't his real parents.

The memory made Ryuu so angry he came out of hiding & confronted the angry mob. Fangs grew out of his mouth, & he killed his adoptive father. After that he fled the field back to his home with the mob chasing him. He packed his stuff & glanced at his mother. She was wondering what was going on, until it finally came to her. She never had any bad intentions for Ryuu, even when she first found him. He climbed out the window & fled the village, never to see his mother or home again.

The past ended for him as Ryuu comes back to reality. Life was hard when he grew. Youkai Academy will fit right for him, but things will never be the same.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sapphire Princess- you're accepted, welcome in youkai academy ^^

SD- i did reserve a spot for you o.o i said in the RDT that there are two spots as Vampire reserved xD you're the other one! Who do you thought would have the second spot :p but we are GM's so whats the point in putting our names as reserved? You were already reserved X3 let's be good GM's together ;)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Reserve me a Dorm C spot. I'm slightly inactive due to school and IRL stuff, but I'll get a SU posted as soon I can, hopefully tonight if I don't crash early.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
My history's up, making my SU complete! Thanks for the reserve, hope I get accepted!

Sapphire Rose

Years
KoboraX: spot reserved, take your time then, which monster do you reserve?

Machomuu: your spot was already reserved but okay xD which monster do you reserve?

Draginja- character accepted ^^

I'll add the reserve spots and the accepted characters tomorrow when i get on my laptop ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Raki Kai

Nickname: R.K Rakiki ( Only frinds call him that )

Youkai: Catboy :D

Appearence:

Personality: Raki has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has been shown to be extremely forgiving. Raki is an upbeat person, and although he is simple minded at times, he has a strong sense of justice. On the other hand, Raki shows little tolerance for cowardice and selfishness.

History: Raki was lonely ever since he found out that he was a Youkai because his family left him in an alley to rot. His parents were never supportful to him due to him being a Youkai. He never had a real family as he was never found. That was until one of the teachers found him and brought him to the Youkai academy where he has lived in for most of his life.

Dorm: Dorm C

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Still working.

Name: Kitsune Kasai Shinseina

Nickname: Kitsu-chan/Seina (by family and close friends)

Youkai: Kyuubi

Appearence: In school has same head with uniform.

Out of school (human form)-
Spoiler:

True form-
Spoiler:

Personality: Kitsune is a laid back and serious girl. Though very kind, she will remain calm if the situation isn't that bad. Whenever she goes in front of a pool of water or a mirror, to her sadness, her mind projects picture of her mother as her age. No matter what, Kitsune can't stop this from happening, and it frustrates her a lot.

Kitsune is the same in her kyuubi form, but instead sees her reflection as her mother's kyuubi form. In her battle mode, Kitsune's personality does a 360. She basically becomes a mean, lean, furry fire fox fighting machine. Fortunantly, she only attacks the bad guys, and never good people.

History: As a young youkai, Kitsu-chan was a member of a famous line of kyuubi youkai. Her great grandfather was the most famous of all-all over the nation, he was known for defeating the 1000th opponent his family ever faced. And it wasn't just a lousy one either-this was the famous Panther Lord, a demon who conquered 99 kingdoms. He almost conquered his 100th when Kitsune's great grandfather and his allies destroyed the infamous beast once and for all.

When Kitsune was 10, disaster struck. Hyo, the Panther Lord's great grandson, killed her mother. Kitsune was both sad, and FURIOUS.

"Train me, I wish to be strong like my ancestor..."

Kitsu-chan asked this of the village's sensei. He accepted, so he trained her to be strong like her great grandfather was.

To keep her ancestor secret hidden, Kitsu-chan was sent to the Youkai Acadamy to stay while her family tried to defeat Hyo. She brought her sword Buredo, just in case Kitsune needed it.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Still working on it.

Name: Tyrant Storm
Nickname: Wolfy
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearance:
Personality: To the opinions of common Werewolves, Tyrant is somewhat normal. He perfers to eat meat over most things, but the scent of it could easily lure Tyrant in if he isn't distracted by something else. Tyrant doesn't have too many problems controling his wolf instincts. Although, if he's angered, his wolf part of him will attempt to take over, which will result in him trying to fight his instincts so he won't turn fully. In a case that requires a leader, Tyrant would be quick to become the alpha and lead. He perfers alone time for some peace and quiet, or to sort out his anger problems. Tyrant does tend to get a bit secretive around people he doesn't know. He does have a deep hatred for witches to to something from his past, and he'll normally growl at one. In his werewolf form, he'll act mostly on his wolf instincts instead of his human thoughts. Tyrant tries maintaining control of himself so he won't kill innocent people, but he loves the thrill of the hunt, even in human form.
History: Tyrant was born as a full wolf in a large pack that lived in a large forest. None of them had any knowledge of humans until one night. The pack was attacked by a few witches. The elder wolves were killed, and the young ones were spared...except Tyrant. The witches took Tyrant from his pack and set a curse on him. Tyrant became half human, half wolf. His wolf half was restrained by a special seal of a crescent moon. The seal only worked until the moon rose into the sky, turning Tyrant into a werewolf. While influenced by his wolf instincts, he killed all the witches who were involved in stealing him away from his pack. Around that time, Tyrant had to learn most basic human actions like speaking English and holding stuff with his hands instead of his teeth.
Dorm: Dorm C

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Rafael p- character accepted, history was a little short, but at least we can read the main details.

Machomuu- wizard reserved :p

Back