• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Some styles no blogs?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Hey.. I was just wondering this since I was going through some styles on my phone to find a less heavy one..

Why do some styles not have a "blog" header thingy up at the top nor on the side? (I'm not talking about Simple because I know that style has heavy modifications to strip stuff out.) Anyways.. I found I had to go through a kinda roundabout way to get to the main blogs section (go to the bottom, click latest blogs, then click blogs/ most recent blogs) on some of these styles.

@_@ If I was a new member surfing this forum and selecting that style, I wouldn't have even known blogs existed..

Would this be a difficult fix?

.. Or am I just blind and I can't see the header thingy?

Thanks~

OH.. and is there a way to permanently collapse that style picker? Mine always pops back up after a while and it's a bit annoying as well..

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Looks like it's either been excluded to clean things up or was just an oversight. It probably wouldn't be too difficult a fix though. Can you give some of the effected styles?

And the style picker thing... was fixed a little while ago, I think. Try clearing out your cache and cookies and give it another try (lol I feel like this is used as the answer to everything on here). Also see if the issue stays on a different style.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Okay cool, I'll try clearing my cache thanks~

@_@ Um.. to be honest, since it was on my phone I am forgetting which ones, hahaha. If you'd like I could do a run through and see which ones are affected to help you all out. I'd like to see what Hiroshi Sotomura and other people who do the styles want to say about it first, if you don't mind. :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh yeah I wasn't saying you should list every style rigt now haha. Just one example would have been useful, but no worries if you don't remember. d:

Back