• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Objection! ~ The Ace Attorney Fan Club

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
What is your favorite Ace Attorney song?
I really love all the Cross Examination themes. My favorite is T&T Allegro, such good times lol. I've also been listening to Dual Destinies' Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On lately, it's so intense and awesome.

Years
Man there are so many good ones, but the one that made me smile the most is Dual Destinies's version of Phoenix Wright's Objection! (Objection 2013! to be specific):

Honorable mentions for me: The Steel Samurai theme, the first game's Objection!, the various Corned themes, and Dual Destinies's Keep Pressing On!
Ah yes Phoenix's new Objection theme is great! I remember seeing one of the Dual Destinies trailer with the animated segment where Phoenix dons his lawyer suit again and the song plays... I was so hype. :'D

Fun fact: I've had the Steel Samurai theme as my ringtone for quite some time now. ^_^

I really love all the Cross Examination themes. My favorite is T&T Allegro, such good times lol. I've also been listening to Dual Destinies' Pursuit ~ Keep Pressing On lately, it's so intense and awesome.
Indeed, "Keep Pressing On" is catchy! I've been waiting for them to make an orchestrated version of the song like they have the other Cornered/Pursuit themes, but I guess I gotta wait a few years maybe.

Hrmm.. since no one else will probably mention anything originating from the Apollo Justice game, I gotta say I also quite like Apollo's rebooted Objection theme seen in Dual Destinies. It's sounds so... heroic, and I like the guitar portions, too~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Ugh, the music is always so perfect. If I had to pick, I guess I'd say I always get a thrill out of hearing 'Pursuit ~ Cornered', particularly the JFA one. :D Also, the 'Truth' themes (again, with the JFA version being my favorite).

For character themes, I really like Franziska's (Great Revival), it suits her so well. Especially when it played in that scene of 'Farewell, My Turnabout'
Spoiler:
I guess JFA's soundtrack is my favorite, mainly for the nostalgia factor (as mentioned, it was my first AA).

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
as expected, most of the awesome in-court themes are already mentioned. i just wanted to add two of my favourite themes, and pretty much the only ones i ever listen to outside of the game - though admittedly that may change after listening to all the other soundtracks again (ノ>▽<。)ノ

first: Turnabout Sisters Ballad
Spoiler:

secondly: Fragrance of Dark Coffee (Jazz)
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
You know what my first thought was, when I read "song"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyYps8xJfs
{XD}

I really liked the OST of AA1 and 3 in general. Also, I don't know why, but I really didn't like JFA's OST; it just doesn't sound right, if that makes any sense.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
i have a new topic:

which case do you think is the best in the series?

Honestly, i liked the 4th case in the first game (can't remember the name off-hand) Mainly because of von Karma. that guy is frikkin scary. his Objection voice clip sounds demonic, and he takes total control of the courtroom, in such a way that even the Judge is frightened of him

Reactions: Bay

Bay

Years
The fourth case is Turnabout Goodbyes! :D

Which case do you think is the best in the series?
As much as I love Trials and Tribulation's overall plot and the first game's fourth case, the one that got me emotional the most is Rise from the Ashes. I'm really into police corruption plots and I feel sorry for Ema and Edgeworth.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Tough question. For me it comes down to two cases:
- Rise from the Ashes (AA1)
- Turnabout Ablaze (Investigations 1)

The bonus case in AA1 really was something on its own. Maybe it's because of how different it as opposed to the previous cases in the game or maybe it's the way how it unfolded and how it even tried to trick you at one point (people who played it probably know what I mean), I can't really explain it, tbh.

And Turnabout Ablaze felt just so intense and the final confrontation really went down to the wire. When you finally beat the case and every tension finally let's you go it just feels so rewarding. That's something that I felt was missing in the final case of the sequel, tbh...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Really gonna have to revisit the games to answer this one, but yeah Rise from Ashes was pretty amazing.

Also, Bridge to Turnabout! I loved that about Trials and Tribulations, all of the cases were connected in some way, and they brought the past and present together really nicely, while tying up a lot of lose ends in the series (like the identity of Misty Fey).

But yeah, tough question - I really got into most of the cases and enjoyed them all.

Years
i have a new topic:

which case do you think is the best in the series?

Honestly, i liked the 4th case in the first game (can't remember the name off-hand) Mainly because of von Karma. that guy is frikkin scary. his Objection voice clip sounds demonic, and he takes total control of the courtroom, in such a way that even the Judge is frightened of him
I found myself amused by Manfred von Karma's booming "OBJECTION!" voice. It's just so deep it's almost silly... ^_^
But yes, in all seriousness.. Manfred was an interesting antagonist. I wonder why it is he decided to adopt the son of his rival and raise him to be a prosecutor? Poor Edgey... it probably messed him up finding out the person who taught him everything about being a prosecutor killed his father.

Okay for the topic...
My favorite cases are:

Bridge to the Turnabout (Case 5 of Trials and Tribulations)
Spoiler:

and

Turnabout for Tomorrow (Case 5 of Dual Destinies)
Spoiler:

I saw this Forum, and a single tear literally went down my eye. Thank you, kind soul.
latest

No need to thank me. Just showing my appreciation for one of the best game series and creating a space for like-minded fans who wanna talk about charming fictional lawyers. Care to join?

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
thought this one would show up sooner or later, haha.
my favourite case overall is, like many others, Bridge to the Turnabout. i really liked how the entire game worked up to that case, and it was definitely the grande finale i hoped for.

apart from that... there's several i liked, but one i want to make sure is mentioned is the final case in Justice for All. the twists in that one surprised me more than once - though it has been quite a while since i last played it...

Zaphkiel

~ Butter Knife ~
Years

The whole series is really awesome. It's really hard to choose from the cases. But story-wise (and as far as my memory could remember) the best for me would be the 4th case (was it?) of the first of the series. It's where Edgeworth is the defendant, and Phoenix Wright would be the one to defend him. It really adds a twist to the story, and makes the game really very interesting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I think, I might as well throw in a topic:

What's your most surprising moment you encountered while playing the games?

Bay

Years

Trials and Tribulations's last case has a few surprising moments. Spoilers incase.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
It may have just been the age I was when I played these games, and that I was just bad at predicting things/following along closely in general, but I'd say most of the plot twists in the cases were pretty surprising to me.

For ones that stood out the most, I'll go with:
Spoiler:

Years

Turnabout Reminiscence shenanigans:
Spoiler:

I also agree with Juno about Engarde in JFA because
Spoiler:

Years
Username: CelestrianGamer
Favorite Character: Pheonix Wright (cliche, I know, but the power of the objection is just too strong.)-Dual Destinies.
My favorite title is in fact Dual Destinies.

Welcome to the club, CelestrianGamer!
It's about time someone picked ol' Wrighto. I'm positive fans were more than glad to see his return as a lawyer in Dual Destinies. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Definitely. :) It's just not the same without him and his spiky head.

Back