• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which team is better team plasma or team magma

dewdott

Gym Leader Joseph
Years
im think that these teams are rarely rare brought up and im just wanna know what are you thinking. ( thanks for your opinion) I think that team plasma is more advanced then team magma. but i think team magma was way cooler then team galactic :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2016
I personally like Team Plasma because i guess that their plan might be going in the right direction because some pokemon should be free.

Example: Dragonite.

Sirfetch’d

This is a comparison you never see. Well..um...I guess team Plasma. Black and White had the best story so far and that was because of Plasma so yeah.

Candra Software

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Definitely Team Plasma, if BW2's version is an option. I like their battle theme better than Aqua/Magma.

Years
I personally like team Magma because I just think their are cooler lol, but story wise team plasma is better

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
Team Plasma by far. Ghetsis.... he's my favorite leader... next to Giovanni.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Team Plasma would be way stronger then Team Magma, they have their own region under control while Team Magma has to compete with Team Aqua for control of the Hoenn region.

Years
I like the story from BW especiallyTeam Plasma. I think they are the best bad guy also their background music are cool when challenged me, lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I PICK...
Team Rocket ;P

Will always love that team more than any other <3. Even going to dress up as a grunt for halloween xD.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2014
When it comes down to which team was more evil, well I can't really choose either of them. Some of the members in each team were evil but take the whole teams as groups and they weren't. When it comes to Magma, their ideals involved wanting purely land and no water but stopped realizing it would destroy the planet, not to mention everything and everyone would die without water. As for Plasma, most of the team was misguided into believing they were fighting to free Pokemon from bad trainers or to just free Pokemon in general, until it was noted later that Ghetsis really didn't care and just wanted to rule the world. So now, there's still followers of Ghestsis, knowing his ideals and wanting the same thing, so I guess the current Plasma is considered evil. Though I do like Magma more than Plasma for one important reason: they're less annoying and repetitive. :P

Back