• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
RNC, would you happen to have a Male Shuppet (possibly level 1) and a Female Charmander in stock?

I can give you a Male Spikes Roselia, and a Male Bullet Punch Cross Chop Makuhita in return.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
all right i have a maxed ev trained attack shiny lv.100 scizor,that is the best i have for ur shiny ev trained legit rayquaza

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, would you happen to have a Male Shuppet (possibly level 1) and a Female Charmander in stock?

I can give you a Male Spikes Roselia, and a Male Bullet Punch Cross Chop Makuhita in return.

If I have those you can have them, let me check for you:
I have the female charmander on my egg move game and and male shuppet lv1 on my lv100 game!! :)

all right i have a maxed ev trained attack shiny lv.100 scizor,that is the best i have for ur shiny ev trained legit rayquaza

Ok, give me a few minutes and we can trade!! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
dude i told what i have!!

YAY THANKS!! BUT RESPOND QUICK!!

EDIT:look im going to give u 2 fcs!!! listen to this:ill give my first fc because i have the traind scizor in there,so bring a normal pokemon for trade,then u STAY in wifi and ill give u my other fc so i can log in into it so u can give me the shiny legit EV trained adament rayquaza!! go it!?!?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
imm srry,my two fcs are:first one:GOLD (capital) 2150 4263 4129 my second one is:SILVER (capital) 4083 1592 3527 reamember copy both of them!!!!! and remember my plan.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2011
ok look:COPY MY BOTH FC CODES!!!!!! then u bring any weak pokemon to trade with my scizor because ill be loging in as GOLD.then u STAY IN WIFI so i can log in as SILVER so u give ME the shiny rayquaza and ill give u a weak "slave" pokemon to trade with.got it? now plz make this quick cuz i gotta go.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You know what, now you have gone too far, go find a rayquaza some where else, you are just too rude for even me to deal with!! Good bye and stay out of my trade thread!! :badsmile:

Back