• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Anime
Spoiler:

Manga
Spoiler:

As for the question:

Where do you read Bleach? And where do you download or watch the episodes of the anime?

I read the manga online, anywhere I can find it. However, I ALWAYS buy the chapters/volumes when they're available, be it in the North American Shonen Jump magazine, or the English volumes, or the Japanese volumes, or any combination.

As for the anime, I ALWAYS watch legally, on Crunchyroll. I have a paid subscription, but you can get the subscription for free as well. I am STRONGLY against fansubs, and anyone who will watch them IF they have a legal alternative. If they don't, I have a bit of sympathy, however if you can watch legally, but don't, I can't respect that. I'm not gonna hate on you as a person, but I can't respect how you watch the anime. If you do watch legally when it's available (on DVDs or just on TV) then that's fine... But personally, I try to support the creators as soon as I can.

This is why I buy Japanese volumes a lot, so I can immediately support the creator as soon as possible. And that's also why I invest a little money into watching anime on Crunchyroll legally.

And I'll say it again, you CAN get a Crunchyroll membership for FREE. You have to earn CR Bucks, but you can do that really easily by filling out surveys and that kind of thing. It WILL work with fake information, and there is NO NEED FOR A CREDIT CARD. This is how I originally got a Crunchyroll membership, before I convinced my parents to buy it for me.

Last edited:
Years
MANGA
Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
>Where do you read Bleach? And where do you download or watch the episodes of the anime?
Mangastream for the manga, the quality is best there. But since it doesn't have all chapters, I switch to mangareader sometimes. And I don't watch or download the anime. At least I haven't for a long time.

Manga:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Where do you read Bleach? And where do you download or watch the episodes of the anime?
I read Bleach either through Mangastream or Mangareader (depends which comes out first).
My sister downloads the anime from... I dunno. And we watch it as a marathon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAPRAS!

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
You know what, I really miss Ikkaku's lucky dance. And his bankai. (yeah already released so no spoiler for you)

Also you should go wish -Lapras- happy birthday to the official thread ;(

Oh, and something else. I've made five pages for our fan-made manga so far, do you guys think I should start sharing now or should I save up more pages? If yes how many?

Years
Anime
Spoiler:

Oh, and something else. I've made five pages for our fan-made manga so far, do you guys think I should start sharing now or should I save up more pages? If yes how many?

I say make us wait for 5 pages.

*Ninja poof*

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Gah, this is confusing. And impossible.
Kubo, enlighten us.
Troll_Kubo_by_plgmlsamajovi.jpg

...*looks around*
Spoiler:
Aren't there a few things missing in that character profile?

Until now, who has the most awesome Ban Kai? (canon)
Of the few canon ones we've seen so far, I think I'd have to say Kamishini no Yari.
Maybe because it reminds me of my shikai a bit.
Not even gonna touch Tosen's bankai...

Mangastream for manga. Source of anime varies.
I would love to be able to pay $10 a month for CR, but I have a fixed income that I can only use for school.

Edit: Meltyshard, I've linked your zan next to your name in the first post.
And I've added you as 5th seat of Squad 5, congrats! :)

Latest Manga
Spoiler:

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^2

I already promoted Melty to 4th seat for being a Mudkip fan. =w= And it's the 10th squad. You're getting the clubs confused. XD Might wanna change all that, yeah. =P

But that image is epic. XD

^3
Did I appear yet? If so, I wanna see, to make sure you drew me right. =w= I mean, I won't make you change your style or anything, but the features, I want right. XD (I'm sure we'd all agree...)

Can you start sharing them? I don't think it's a big deal for those who don't want to see them just yet, because frankly, you could put it in a spoiler, and thus nobody would HAVE to see anything. ^o^

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Did I appear yet? If so, I wanna see, to make sure you drew me right. =w= I mean, I won't make you change your style or anything, but the features, I want right. XD (I'm sure we'd all agree...)

Can you start sharing them? I don't think it's a big deal for those who don't want to see them just yet, because frankly, you could put it in a spoiler, and thus nobody would HAVE to see anything. ^o^
No you haven't appeared yet. You probably won't appear for a few pages to come, either.

I would start sharing them, but then I hit this little snag: My manga is rated as normal Bleach comic is, which isn't allowed in PC's Art Gallery. So I want to discuss it with the mod there but she hasn't logged in for a while. So I'll just keep on drawing and wait.

Also I'm glad Kubo stopped trolling us a few chapters now (manga-wise).

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
You can just as easily upload to Photobucket or a similar image hosting site.

I don't think it should HAVE to be hosted ON this site... I know I never upload to the forums I post in, I use a different host because it's easier for me to keep track of things.

As for my character, is it possible, that when you do get to drawing her, that I can see how you do it...? I really wanna make sure she's perfect and stuff... LOL

Is that too much to ask? I mean, I designed her pretty specifically... So yeah...

Also, the info from the SPPF profile that Zam apparently sent you is 100% separate... There are similarities but I'd rather this be a different character all together.

BTW she does run a bakery. It takes up the whole front of the 10th squad barracks, and it's the most popular place to get sweets in the seireitei. (Serious stuff like training, meetings, etc. are handled in the back. LOL)

I mean, you didn't think I'd have my character's name mean "flavor" and NOT have her own a bakery... Right...? XD

Cookies FTW. (We also sell cakes, candies, and other sweets. Discounts to squad members and awesome people!)

Oh man... Now I'm soooo tempted to make a fake flyer/sign/advertisement for my bakery... XD

BTW, it's called "Awesome Bakery"

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilp said:
Zam and I will be redoing them, yes.

I like how you explained the balance thing, but I am curious to see if it really works. I'm probably gonna blast your head off.

Truality said:

MC said:
I say make us wait for 5 pages.

*Ninja poof*

I agree with the vanishing cloud, make us wait 5 pages.
That way we have more to talk about.

Min-chan said:
Cookies FTW. (We also sell cakes, candies, and other sweets. Discounts to squad members and awesome people!)

Cookies FTW! To add, Truality, Me and ILp steal borrow cookies from time to time from the 10th squad. Though Capt. Ilp only reluctantly stood on watch. Btw, since you are my Lieutenant, I am gonna have to teach you soon about the cookie business.

Mangafox and Animecrazy. Animecrazy is still the fastest and Mangafox usually has Naruto and Bleach at the same time. I have list of secondary sites for manga/anime. I think most of us also use those.
So....

Filler ended! Yay! Though it wasn't bad, was starting to drag on.

Manga:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012

Well, I read it on Tenmangas, just because I like the layout of the website. (I like how they list all of the recent updates, regardless of popularity, on the home page, so I can go a few days back and right-click/open-in-new-tab a series update without having to find it first. Most sites list the most popular ones, which are usually not shoujo, the genre that makes up 50% of my favorite ongoing manga)

I should probably start watching the anime... I want to, but I have to finish Clannad so my friend doesn't kill me... XP But I have heard one of the ending songs, "Life is Like a Boat," and I start randomly singing it when no one's around.........

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Oh, awesome! I'm able to get on PC now from home.
I reset my laptop to it's factory image settings because it's been slow lately.
I guess that got rid of the problem keeping me from PC, incidentally.
Although, I thought I had tried to get on PC with other computers at home, and failed.
Whatever the reason or circumstance, I'm happy to be able to get on now.

I already promoted Melty to 4th seat for being a Mudkip fan. =w= And it's the 10th squad. You're getting the clubs confused. XD Might wanna change all that, yeah. =P
Actually, I put her in Squad 10, just had a typo there.
Unless you want to take over Squad 5. Sousuke's been gone for a while.
But I'll go change her to 4th seat of Squad 10 now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Awesome pic.

Also I'm glad Kubo stopped trolling us a few chapters now (manga-wise).
I consider all the Fullbringers to be one big troll. Especially with how the recent fights are going That was worded ambiguously enough, right?
I like how you explained the balance thing, but I am curious to see if it really works. I'm probably gonna blast your head off.
Thank you.
I haven't started on them yet though XD. I'll try and see if I can get through them all over the weekend.
Blast my head off?

Cookies FTW! To add, Truality, Me and ILp steal borrow cookies from time to time from the 10th squad. Though Capt. Ilp only reluctantly stood on watch. Btw, since you are my Lieutenant, I am gonna have to teach you soon about the cookie business.
I need not steal cookies.
I have already created bacteria that GROW cookies that are genetically identical to Min's!
Oh, awesome! I'm able to get on PC now from home.
I reset my laptop to it's factory image settings because it's been slow lately.
I guess that got rid of the problem keeping me from PC, incidentally.
Although, I thought I had tried to get on PC with other computers at home, and failed.
Whatever the reason or circumstance, I'm happy to be able to get on now.
WOO!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
No thanks about changing, Zam. (Though I wonder why she hasn't logged in for like, a year or something... LOL)

And about my cookies...

MELTY. YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST JOB. GUARD THE AWESOME BAKERY AND EVERYTHING IN IT WITH YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET PEOPLE STEAL THOSE COOKIES!!!!

Also... COOKIES ARE RELATED TO EVERYTHING. EVEN BLEACH. =w=

Yay.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilpy said:
I haven't started on them yet though XD. I'll try and see if I can get through them all over the weekend. Blast my head off?

I need not steal cookies.

I have already created bacteria that GROW cookies that are genetically identical to Min's!

You know, chart-wise. I think my balance will be in that direction. I didn't mean you personally. Unless you want a go at it? :P
Btw, If still possible, can you use this data? As a captain, I made a few changes.
Offense:90
Defense:70
Mobility:70
Kido:70
Spiritual Power:80
Intellect:100
Physical Strength:80
Stamina:80
Total:650
You someday gonna do that chart comparison thing again? I read it when I was catching up on what I missed in my absence. Btw, I assume you mean A*B/4 -> (A*B)/4?

Borrow!

But... Those were experimental. Between the profile thing and my promotion we didn't have the time to do human testing. Or did you switch batches when we last raided the 10th squad? They always eat cookies, so its a good test to see if it tastes differently. *evil laugh*

Zam said:

Maybe your house got banned. XD But seriously, try Hotspot shield. It blocks IP and gives a temporarily one. Also useful for site content outside your region and perfect for bypassing Megavideo time limit. Turn on when needed, turn off when done. :P

Pikapal said:
...This isn't Bleach related, but HOW CAN COOKIES BE GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO ANYTHING? They don't have genes! And even so, does that mean you are eating living creatures? 0__0

They aren't. Lets take bone cells here for example. Basically, the absorb nutrients and stuff, produce intra-cellular certain materials with help from specific enzymes and proteins and deposit the substance around them. This goes on until they are enclosed in the substance and become dormant. For mass production bacteria are used to make, for example, medicine, vaccines but also food products and such. Bacteria have circular DNA so its relatively easy to manipulate them and build in codes for what you want. And bacteria are on everything. So you Always eat them!
Class dismissed. XD

Min-chan said:
MELTY. YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST JOB. GUARD THE AWESOME BAKERY AND EVERYTHING IN IT WITH YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET PEOPLE STEAL THOSE COOKIES!!!!

Ah. Truality, this is a good opportunity to teach you. This will be your first lesson. I'll go easy on you, all you need to do is distract that guard while I use my magnetism to load the cookies. Unless, that experiment of Capt. Ilp works, then this will also be your last lesson. XD
And I said Borrow!

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Ah. Truality, this is a good opportunity to teach you. This will be your first lesson. I'll go easy on you, all you need to do is distract that guard while I use my magnetism to load the cookies. Unless, that experiment of Capt. Ilp works, then this will also be your last lesson. XD
And I said Borrow!
Oh you're so gonna regret this in the comic. ;D

New question: Who's your favorite and least favorite arrancar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back