• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Larry(Machamp)
Relaxed nature @ Destiny Knot(whoever touches Larry gets infatuated)
EVs: 252 Atk/252 def/4 sp def
- Bulk up(as we all know he works out etc)
- Fire Punch
- Hidden Power ;)
- Attract

God this is the best set ever! I should make this challenge around his birthday. This would be the greatest thing ever. I'm all for finding out his Hidden Power type btw. ;)

We're horrible people btw. lmao

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Larry(Machamp)
Relaxed nature @ Destiny Knot(whoever touches Larry gets infatuated)
EVs: 252 Atk/252 def/4 sp def
- Bulk up(as we all know he works out etc)
- Flaming Punch of Doom/Falcon Punch
- Hidden Power ;)
- Attract
Thought I'd fix it for you. :P Anyway, shouldn't there be some sort of Charm/Captivate move on there?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well this was all in good fun, but I think we can give the Larry talk a rest. :P He already thinks I'm creepy enough, so yeah. XD I'll leave the thread title til he notices though. I'm sure he'll get a good laugh. In other news, it's hard to refrain from using the enter key I really hate this team I have in the Hall of Fame challenge rn. :( They're awful...together anyway. I'm sure they're...okay...with...other...Pokem-- no they really do suck.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well it could be worse, like Darumaka's Pokedex entry, like having special droppings which are warm and keep people nice and cozy and pooey in the winter or something. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think it's just the combination of these Pokemon together. They just aren't working well at all. I think I'll replace Musharna's Rain Dance with Energy Ball. I'm not in dire need of too much Rain set ups.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I remember Musharna. I had a friend who used one in a Pokemon Tournament, in which he utilized a Rain Dance strategy. He ended up coming third. Musharna may be weak, but maybe you can rely on using it as a screener or something. :3

Name it floatypuff/floatypie.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, I ended up scrapping Rain Dance. But...I never used Energy Ball once, which is what I replaced it with. -shrug- Musharna...was okay I guess. Alomomola beasted though. And Swanna did too, surprisingly. Here's the blog. But yeah, once I got to the E4, the team wasn't so bad. Training them was awful though, since it was a defense oriented team. But yeah.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Oh Karpman nice CAP Theme btw, I was looking forward to use one.

Oh and Syd, I know how you feel. On my 4th run of Black I went to the Elite Four with a Diva, Frillish, Musharna, Liepard, Heatmor and Vullaby and it took AGES to be at an acceptable level for the Elite Four Chapter. Ghetsis was easy though :V

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm only on my second run of Black, which is a Favourites run, which is going well. I'm only up to Castelia City, because I'm waiting on a Vanillite egg so I can train that. :)

Anyway ladies, challenge regulars and Sydian, I have a proposal for you.

235.gif

Paint Me Pretty ~ The Super Smeargle Project
Anyway, the point of this challenge project thing would be to try playing through lots of games as a community using every single move in the game, with only a few Smeargles on every team. Pretty much, we'd have a giant list with every move in the game, and Smeargle must hunt, and sketch those moves, and finish the game with them. You would be allowed to have up to 6 Smeargle, and if you choose not to use six of them, you'd be allowed to use a HM Slave. I think it would be a decent project, to try and go through every single move in the game in a giant challenge like this. :)

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Would you be able to Hack/Trade a Smeargle? Other than that, look like a a decent challenge.

Also what about Dittos? Take this for account:

Smeargle vs XXXXX

Ditto vs YYYYYY

Ditto Transforms (Quick Claw?) while Smeargle sketches a move

Smeargle vs XXXXX

Smeargle vs YYYYY

Basically, you can do Wifi battles to sketch and stuff. You know for the players who don't have Smeargles.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Are you saying that you're afraid of a little challenge? I expected more from you. And it wouldn't be that everyone has to find every single move on their own, but it would be a project, where we work together to try and get all the moves on those Smeargle!

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
I'd so totally be up for us starting to do big community or board wide project-challenge things. Counting this Smeargle one, I can currently think of four. Also, if anyone has minecraft, that's #5. (I'm recreating the Kanto map on minecraft, and if anyone wants to help me, i'd love you forever).

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 10, 2020
Im thinking of getting Minecraft, and if i do decide to, ill surely join that :D (I love other-game-world-in-minecraft's :P)

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
omg, new title of the thread. xD

The Minecraft recreation of Kanto sounds like it'd take forever. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back