• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10 I've only ever heard Escapee guess I need to listen to more stuff. This seems so relaxing but I'm not sure if it should be. :P

I was addicted to this song as a kid and I always sang it without knowing what it was until I found it a couple of years ago.

Years
7/10

I love Gorillaz but it's not my fave of their stuff. My fave band member is Noodle though.

Rate this!

Another taste of Architecture In Helsinki, from their 2007 album Places Like This.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
It's not bad, I like it, except the beginning voice just after the intro, it just sounds electronically edited. I could be wrong, but my ears don't like that too much. But, other than that, it's great! 8/10!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10 I've got mixed feelings about this one. I like it, but on the other hand, it sounded pretty wierd at timesand that got on my nerves.

Years
I expected something nicely laidback and I was right. It's not my kind of thing but it was reasonably relaxing for a bit. 5/10

Very obscure band, I honestly don't even remember how I found them. I think they've split up by now. Either way, video was a bit too odd to put on so have a nice image with the song. :P

Arma

The Hyena
Years
6/10 not bad, sounds pretty good, I don't like the singer's voice though.

Another video game song, but I really like this one. DAT BASS.

Years
7/10 I like Deadmau5, he's headlining a small festival close enough to me as well I should probably bother to go.

Might have posted this before but hell it's good enough for another go.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
9/10 Nice Sprites and Scary Monster has to be Skrillex's most overplayed song but this remix is awesome.

I love the music video for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back