• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Anyone have or know where I can get the HGSS Healing Pokéball sprites that go on the machine in the Pokémon center... I can't design them because I'm not sure how they look.
There several HgSs gameplays at youtube, so you can look these things over there.

bleach12

ProjectM76Creator/AmateurCoder
Years
Just wondering if there is a template for OW and Battle Sprites/Mugshots for BW/B2W2? I'm still learning so I think if there is a template for the sprites, that is probably the best way I should do my sprites haha, Thanks in Advanced :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
BW inner tileset in RMXP format please. And a batch of RMXP formatted BW charsets, if there is any.

Last edited:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
BW inner tileset in RMXP format please. And a batch of RMXP formatted BW charsets, if there is any.

There are charsets in the BW Ultimate Pack. Look for it in Pokemon Essentials section with an add-ons prefix

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Okay, I found out that I don't need them anymore. What about music. Does anyone have some FRLG town and route music I can use?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Does anyone have the door animations from dppt for the essentials.Fr/lg's look stupid with the rest of the tiles.

Ramond Hikari

- Lonely Shooting Star -
Years
I know this is a tough request, but could someone find me the sound when you walk in the grass and on the sand? Thanks a lot.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
I know this is a tough request, but could someone find me the sound when you walk in the grass and on the sand? Thanks a lot.

I compiled various Walking SoundEffects from the HG/SS games, here. Look through them, and see if you find any useful ones. They are in .wav format, so they are good to use with RMXP (if you are using RMXP).

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
I was wondering if I may ask for a sprite request of my OC character that I made for my game. I would like to have it done in BW fashion if that isn't to much of a bother.

Here is my character with her front and back sprite, not sure if the back sprite was needed but eh:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

andrvitor

Pok�mon Black!!!AIradeAsh
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
I need Chipsets or tilesets of Pokémon Heart Gold Silver

Please my friends, help me.
I need tilesets or chipsets of Pokémon Heart Gold Silver...

Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Could someone please give me 3DS Soundfonts in .sf2? I'm transitioning from BW2 to 3DS. An example of the soundfonts I'm looking for is here

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
Could someone please give me 3DS Soundfonts in .sf2? I'm transitioning from BW2 to 3DS. An example of the soundfonts I'm looking for is here

I don't think there are any public 3DS soundfonts. The best thing you could do would be to ask the uploader if he is willing to share his soundfonts. Chances are, you're going to have to way until Hnturs12 recreates them like he usually does... if he feels up to doing it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Helo!
I need HG/SS or D/P/Pt Outdoor and Indoor Tilesets
Also Ethan, Dawn, Lyra, and Lucas overworld. And i hunting them Fishing Surf overworld because too har find that.

Thanks

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Helo!
I need HG/SS or D/P/Pt Outdoor and Indoor Tilesets
Also Ethan, Dawn, Lyra, and Lucas overworld. And i hunting them Fishing Surf overworld because too har find that.

Thanks

Ethan: (Credit Dazz)
Spoiler:

Lyra: (Credit Dazz)
Spoiler:

As for tiles, check dA

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Thanks
Finally i found that, although i can't change BG colour XP

BTW the fishing surf overworld i can't found that
or in HG/SS, cant swim while fishing??

Thanks

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Just add the fishing overworld on top the surfing pokemon.

Also, RMXP will remove the blue background when you insert it.
It will ask what color shall be transparent, and you'll have to select the blue.

Or, you can open a pro image editor and delete the background, making it transparent.

Back