• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Harvest Exeggcute w/ Skill Swap & Bestow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
I would really like one so that I will be able to shiny hunt without a care about the PP of the attacked Pokemon running out and it struggling and ending the chain. I don't have much to offer apart from some breejects with pretty good iv's and egg moves. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: If anyone could also help me evolve a couple of mons that need trading to evolve I would also be very grateful!

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I have a Trevenant with Skill Swap, so I suppose I can breed you a Harvest Exeggcute with the move, then take it to the move relearner so it gets Bestow.

Any nature in particular? Nickname? Want it still as an egg (in that case you'd have to teach bestow yourself)?

I can also breed a Phantump back in Omega Ruby and have the moves Trick and Skill Swap taught by move tutor, but that's gonna take some time to get the Battle Points. I could also breed an Exeggcute, but I'd take a LOT more time since I have next to no breeding material back in Gen 6.

I prefer Trick over Bestow, since the opponent may already have an item, but not too much to worry.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
I have a Trevenant with Skill Swap, so I suppose I can breed you a Harvest Exeggcute with the move, then take it to the move relearner so it gets Bestow.

Any nature in particular? Nickname? Want it still as an egg (in that case you'd have to teach bestow yourself)?

I can also breed a Phantump back in Omega Ruby and have the moves Trick and Skill Swap taught by move tutor, but that's gonna take some time to get the Battle Points. I could also breed an Exeggcute, but I'd take a LOT more time since I have next to no breeding material back in Gen 6.

I prefer Trick over Bestow, since the opponent may already have an item, but not too much to worry.

Whatever is easier for you works for me! As long as I can trick the berry to the Pokemon and then give it Harvest so it never dies, I'm fine! Thanks a lot, do whichever is easier and less time consuming!

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Whatever is easier for you works for me! As long as I can trick the berry to the Pokemon and then give it Harvest so it never dies, I'm fine! Thanks a lot, do whichever is easier and less time consuming!

I'll breed an Exeggcute, then. Probably gonna be online during Monday evening, my GMT is -3, I'll try to get online around 19:00 to 20:00.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
I'll breed an Exeggcute, then. Probably gonna be online during Monday evening, my GMT is -3, I'll try to get online around 19:00 to 20:00.

I might have missed that time you said as where I live the time zone is EST +2 and it appears to be late in your time zone :/ I'll be online for about 3-4 hours now, let me know when you're available again ^_^

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I might have missed that time you said as where I live the time zone is EST +2 and it appears to be late in your time zone :/ I'll be online for about 3-4 hours now, let me know when you're available again ^_^

I'll have your Exeggcute ready for trade in around 5 hours from now. I'll PM you when I am able to trade. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back