• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Years
I love it! S2 made Tae jump to my top three characters list. she is so precious
Also Rokka is an angel! My top five in order are currently Chisato, Kokoro, Tae, Rokka, and (probably) Yukina. Hard to decide on a fifth since all the girls are soo great.

Years
I love them too! CHU2 is probably my favorite other than Rokka (can't wait to see how she ends up joining them), but I know some people dislike her because of how she can speak rudely. ): but idk

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
2003idolizedShun.png

look at this precious n ssr angel tho

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've heard SIF is getting a major update in June? I wonder what it's going to be for... maybe the Nijigasaki Gakuen girls? I also hear a new feature will be added, whatever that ends up being LOL

Also, the BProject game got a renewal with 3dCG.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What even happened to Uma Musume? The anime came out, and nothing ever happened w/the game?

As for All Stars...who knows? Recently, Klab dropped some cgs of all the PDP girls, but that's it. But, I'm thinking in 39 days (when the pdp girls songs will disappear from the b-sides) something will happen that's All Stars related.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
D7zhnm-XkAAvi0P.jpeg

also some new art of everyone!

At least we've guaranteed it for 2019, better than never ahaha. I really hope it releases in september/early october since I'll be in japan around that time!

Years
aaaa I am so excited everyone looks great. And muse is back. It's a good, good time to be into Love Live!!! \o/

Back