• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I am the same way. If I found a wallet or purse, I would make sure it got returned to it's owner asap.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hm. Honestly, if I found a wallet with ID, I think I'd return it. If there was no way to trace it back to its owner, though, then I'd probably keep it. Just being honest. =/

Years
I found a driver's license one time when standing at my bus stop when I was 15. Didn't do anything about it though because I was a little more careful towards strangers back then haha.

Years
My gosh, if I found someone's wallet, I would go out my way to return it to the owner (if there's ID in it).. I dunno why they would be suspicious because you returned it to them after all.

They looked at the wallet carefully to see if we stole anything, which is understandable.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've already found an old, beat up iPod Touch and DSiXL that people lost. {:
The ipod did have a phone number in the case. After it was explained that I did not steal his son's ipod, he said that I can just keep it.
The game system had nothing I could use to contact the original owner, so it's mine now haha.

I don't see a problem with taking something like that, assuming you are unable to figure out who owned it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The ipod did have a phone number in the case. After it was explained that I did not steal his son's ipod, he said that I can just keep it.
The game system had nothing I could use to contact the original owner, so it's mine now haha.

I don't see a problem with taking something like that, assuming you are unable to figure out who owned it.

Gah, you got a DSiXL for free and an iPod Touch? Lucky duck.

Years
Wow Slenderman, that was really nice of the iPod owner to allow you to keep it. At least you took it back to the original owner, though.

If I ever found a portable game console and didn't find any contact info, I would probably keep it as well, hoping the original owner doesn't go after me lol

Years

I probably would've tried to give it (iPod touch) back unless he was extremely insistent on it. Lucky with the DSi XL though, especially as you have an excuse to just take it.

Sirfetch’d

I wish I could find cool things like those. If they had info of the owner, I would return them, but if I just found them without any contact info on them, damn right I am keeping them.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friends' (yes, friends') fathers who are taxi drivers always score with lost items that can't be traced to it's owners. Gah.

Sirfetch’d

Man that must be really interesting finding all of that stuff that gets left behind. I bet you find some really weird stuff though doing that as well as really valuable stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was lucky enough to find the owners of items lost. I mean, my town is pretty small.. it's easier to find the owners of their items. Most common thing lost is their passport cards (used to cross the border to Mexico).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yeah I'm serious. xD People are so friggin irresponsible for them. Every time I visit a Currency Exchange center near the border, you can see passport cards taped on the window for people to see just in case they return.

Sirfetch’d

You would think that people would take better care of their passports and try to make sure they don't lose them D:

Years
Speaking of passports... On the last day in Korea last summer, when I left my apartment for Incheon Airport, guess what I nearly forgot from my house... My passport. I would've been legitimately screwed if my dad didn't mention it.

droomph

weeb
Years
I once found a thrown-away Xbox 360. Took it in as my own, all that's wrong is that it won't read discs. That's a $50 repair though.

With $50, you could buy
  • Around 50 songs on iTunes
  • About 10 games on a Steam Sale
  • In the neighborhood of 20 eBooks
  • Some games in the Nintendo eShop
  • 50 $1 bills and show them h8ters wut they up aganst
  • 5,000 pennies and find some cool rare coins
  • Somewhere around 25 grams of cocaine in Colombia
So don't repair that XBox, get some stuff and party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back