• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Legends [Night Four - Banquet]

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Me looking at everything that happened:

info-overloaded-man.jpg

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Wouldn't lil bo-peep and moses get some new slaves though.

Yeah but they won't get powers like the dead ones had, removing scum can never be a bad thing. Also interesting that Johnny chose to burn a likely target very early, so people will definitely follow him.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Personally, I'm looking at gimmepie, Johnny, and Klippy, because they are the most probable ones who want me dead. Considering Alex was one of the Shepherds that died last night, I'm somewhat slightly confident one of those three attacked me.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Hey guys, I'm her-

When I saw the Valkyrie, it looked like a role that didn't have any negative side effects. I was completely wrong.

Why? This is rare that a bunch of mafia die but like normally it'll be saving townies. Plus I think we have two now? Also, I agree with Gunner.

Years
Good morning guys! C:
Nothing to add here but I find Johnny agreeing for a random lynch ......random lynch! Johnny didn't tried to get reads or something by pushing lynch. I find it little off that's all.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
But why Klippy and Pie lol. Johnny trying to lynch you might make sense, but where did the other two names come from. They haven't even posted yet.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Good morning guys! C:
Nothing to add here but I find Johnny agreeing for a random lynch ......random lynch! Johnny didn't tried to get reads or something by pushing lynch. I find it little off that's all.

While I don't agree with his logic, this is simply not true. Johnny is trying to lynch Gunner because they were Baba Yaga, and as such a neutral figure, meaning that killing them would be guaranteed not killing a townie. That being said, Gunner's willingness to share with us points to the likelihood that he is on our side.

But why Klippy and Pie lol. Johnny trying to lynch you might make sense, but where did the other two names come from. They haven't even posted yet.

They are both regulars around here and would want Gunner to die because they would be very likely to want him dead, knowing how he plays and that he would be likely to discover them. I don't know if I agree, but Johnny's early vote is a teensy bit suspicious.

Years
God Ewery is already so suspicious. Immediately agreeing with Gunner with poor logic, and then once Johnny mentions it, just plays it off and says he doesn't think Gunner is right.

[Vote] Ewery

My vote will change if you can give a good enough reason buddy. I'm gonna be playing this one more aggressively because it's more fun that way and I don't see a reason to lurk around and get nothing done.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
WOII!?

PS: That's very poor reasoning.

To be honest, I'm not totally sure. Both sides are pretty valid. I mean your vote certainly holds merit and if it's our only option then it's definitely a good one. I'd like Gunner to say his win condition before we decide anything, though. That being said, I don't see why Gunner's point about you being likely to kill him is invalid, literally three people all visited him at once, they very clearly wanted him dead badly. And Alex was in the mafia so I know they wouldn't just be choosing random people and if you look at all of the very prominent players, you, Klippy, and gimme are all up there. So like I said, both sides hold merit and I don't know which one to pick. I wouldn't vote any of those people this round though, that's pretty unsubstantial evidence.

TL;DR: I don't know :P

EDIT:

God Ewery is already so suspicious. Immediately agreeing with Gunner with poor logic, and then once Johnny mentions it, just plays it off and says he doesn't think Gunner is right.

[Vote] Ewery

My vote will change if you can give a good enough reason buddy. I'm gonna be playing this one more aggressively because it's more fun that way and I don't see a reason to lurk around and get nothing done.

Well that escalated quickly o_O I think I just honestly need more experience playing these games because it seems like everyone is reading me suspicious instantly when I'm not, Jesus. My post above is my reasoning I guess?

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
Years
Starting with a vote in this game is sus af.
I'm not certain, but maybe the reason johnny voted right away and is pushing for others to vote the same might mean he's moses.

But that's so obvious I doubt he's that stupid.
Or maybe he predicted that people would think it was too stupid to do and then did it anyway?

I'd like to hear some feedback on this half baked theory.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Because I'm very unlikely to N0 Gunner? Okay, since you're taken meta into account I shall do the same. How many times have I said how bad Gunner's moves are and how little she contributes?

If I had to N0 someone I would pick Nimsy or Ullion lol. So, again: Out of all these players why would I be very likely to N0 someone I don't consider a threat? So I don't know what merit are you talking about, but if you ask me? I'd say you chose the easy path to go on: Bardothren didn't want to lynch Gunner so you decided to go with the "majority". Normally I'd say you're a lazy villager , but everyone has roles and you typed a lot, (even though your logic is flawed as ****) which shows you care for the game and makes me think you're just going with the flow for the sake of a quick lynch decision.

Uh, how is what I'm doing a quick lynch decision? Also, you're right we shouldn't use the meta, especially after what just happened in that last game, that was stupid of me. But I'm confused how saying I don't think we should lynch Gunner yet but also that I don't think we should lynch anyone he listed supporting a quick lynch decision?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
They are both regulars around here and would want Gunner to die because they would be very likely to want him dead, knowing how he plays and that he would be likely to discover them. I don't know if I agree, but Johnny's early vote is a teensy bit suspicious.

084.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
So first of all, what stands out to me is that the Sphinx supposedly visited Gunner, but she is not silenced, so that either means Alex was the Sphinx and visiting Gunner killed him before his action went through or Gunner isn't Baba Yaga. It's been a while since I've played but does that happen? If you die from visiting someone, does your NA just get cancelled? I don't remember.

And in the context of this game in particular, it is suss to be quick to jump to a vote, because Moses' role relies on being quicker to vote than the majority - it gives him a larger pool of players to choose from for his NA.

edit: totally just noticed Nimsy already pointed this Moses thing out but yeah, I think we should talk about it

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
Years
Well we'll find out if the sphinx is alive if someone dies from it, or if tomorrow someone tells us they were trapped.

Then we can assume alex was moses or the hippocampus.
If there is no such confirmation, then he was the sphinx.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
So first of all, what stands out to me is that the Sphinx supposedly visited Gunner, but she is not silenced, so that either means Alex was the Sphinx and visiting Gunner killed him before his action went through or Gunner isn't Baba Yaga. It's been a while since I've played but does that happen? If you die from visiting someone, does your NA just get cancelled? I don't remember.

And in the context of this game in particular, it is suss to be quick to jump to a vote, because Moses' role relies on being quicker to vote than the majority - it gives him a larger pool of players to choose from for his NA.

Thank you.

Also, that's true, it's likely that Alex is was Sphinx. If we had a protective role I'd say Valkyrie should out so we could figure out who the Hippocampus is, but it looks like the only protective role also roleblocks, which makes it pretty useless. NAs usually don't get cancelled when the player dies, although then Gunner should also have the Hippocampus's thing on him.

EDIT: Uh Nimsy, Sphinx, Hippocampus, and Moses all visited Baba but only Sphinx and Hippocampus died.

Back