• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASLAN

Sirfetch’d

it is that time of year again! It is time to wish everyone's favorite Arcanine a happy birthday again!

Happy birthday Sophie!! Thanks for being awesome as always and here is to many more years on PC :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
happy birthday sophie! you know how much I adore you, and I hope our close friendship last for a really really long time <33

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
YOU'RE ALL TOO SWEET I LOVE YOU ALL

it is that time of year again! It is time to wish everyone's favorite Arcanine a happy birthday again!

Happy birthday Sophie!! Thanks for being awesome as always and here is to many more years on PC :D

THANKS AGAIN CHASE <3 Hope we can continue making legendary birthday threads for each other when we're 143 and still playing Pokemon in a nursing home on Mars! Here's to the next 9000 years on PC

SOPHIE you're an incredibly great person, happy birthday!! :>

AWW I think you must have the wrong person, haven't you looked in the mirror lately? But really, thanks so much Janna. :D

happy birthday sophie! you know how much I adore you, and I hope our close friendship last for a really really long time <33

Thanks Shawn, love you too <3 And yes we definitely shall be friends for years to come!

ooh happy bday :3 I hope you are well!

Thank you :D I am doing well, hope you're doing great too!

happy birthday sophie!!! ❤️ ❤️ i miss talking to you so i hope you have an amazing day today n.n

Aaaaa thanks Angie <3 We need to get better at initiating convos with each other cause I feel like I keep saying we'll catch up and then we don't WOOPS. But actually hit me up on Discord soon yea :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!! I know we haven't talked a lot lately, but I hope you've been doing well! Keep being amazing and be sure to enjoy your day!~

Back