• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
hear I want to have two games in fire ash one that has my story and that of ash without losing the other could add two games without losing the other

Just remove the save that you don't want to play from the folder where it's saved and play the other one. You can switch them whenever you want.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 8, 2019
Hi there My following Pikachu disappeared? Is there a way to get him back?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
I still hate how Legendaries are so insanely hard to catch.. like 2 stacks of ultra balls ain't even enough.

I wouldn't bother with legendaries until you get to the special ball merchants. The balls from there give much better catch rates.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
For anyone having an issue getting the game to open, rename the folder you extracted the game to and remove the "é" and replace it with a normal "e". This fixed it for me, seems rpg maker games don't like special characters in the folder name.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 16, 2019
Can anyone help me, I'm playing the 2.9 version and it seems like the game lags in certain parts of the game (ex. moving through bushes, fight menu, in the beggining and end of the fights) do you know how to fix this???

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
and Script PokemonLoad line 400 NoMethodError occurred
undefined method updatemap for nil: NilClass
in previous versions

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
I'm also having the same problem as cazadore. It also said:
Script 'PokemonLoad' line 400: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'updateMap' for nil: NilClass
I was in Minos Island in Unova, trying to catch Thundurus. Since I had no pokemon that could put it to sleep, I loaded my game into Version 2.2 to paralyze it, but I encountered a courrpted map error the first time I loaded it. Previously I did this for Raikou for V2.7, by doing the same thing, and it worked that time. Now when I open my game up in any version (including 2.9) it doesn't work anymore. I don't want to start up a new game so could someone help us?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 2, 2019
im replaying this game.
but, i found something kind of troubling. For one, there is no way to access the bike path. i checked the walkthrough, but it seems to be misleading. theres no way to get a bike, or if there is, i havent seen it.
assistance is appreciated

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
im replaying this game.
but, i found something kind of troubling. For one, there is no way to access the bike path. i checked the walkthrough, but it seems to be misleading. theres no way to get a bike, or if there is, i havent seen it.
assistance is appreciated

There are only 2 places in the game where you can use the bike.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 2, 2019
There are only 2 places in the game where you can use the bike.
Not my concern. My concern is actually getting to the damn thing. Im at the one next to the powerplant, and as far as i know, ive done everything required. got the muk, went upstairs at the junction to the path, and nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Not my concern. My concern is actually getting to the damn thing. Im at the one next to the powerplant, and as far as i know, ive done everything required. got the muk, went upstairs at the junction to the path, and nothing. Zip, zilch, nada.

I see. There shouldn't be a problem with going down the bike path unless you didn't get a bike previously somehow. Can't remember where you get it but you can check the walkthrough with the word bike or bicycle or something like that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 7, 2019
Is there a way to get a Master Ball prior to fighting Mewtwo since it is basically a storyline battle? I couldn't find one in Saffron City like the guide said and even getting Mewtwo down to 1 HP with False Swipe, paralyzing it and throwing all my money's worth of Ultraballs at it works. I'd really hate to miss catching it, but obviously can't progress the game otherwise, please help.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Is there a way to get a Master Ball prior to fighting Mewtwo since it is basically a storyline battle? I couldn't find one in Saffron City like the guide said and even getting Mewtwo down to 1 HP with False Swipe, paralyzing it and throwing all my money's worth of Ultraballs at it works. I'd really hate to miss catching it, but obviously can't progress the game otherwise, please help.

You should be able to get one in Saffron in Silph Co. Did you talk to everyone in there? Also, better to use false swipe and sleep. Gives better chances.

Years
Can you make a script for fast forward button such as gba/ds game? the game is too slow, using cheat engine makes it less smooth..

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 23, 2019
I can't access the download anymore because I could last week and I accidentally uninstalled it please help me

Back