• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
I have goons scizor (ut), world08 lucario (ev'd), Shiny Alamos darkrai, pokemon movie 11 shaymin(ut), pokemon movie 9 arceus (comes 100, is modest with shadowforce, roar of time, spacial rend, and judgement. & crown entei, for the ev'd pokemon?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
I have goons scizor (ut), world08 lucario (ev'd), Shiny Alamos darkrai, pokemon movie 11 shaymin(ut), pokemon movie 9 arceus (comes 100, is modest with shadowforce, roar of time, spacial rend, and judgement. & crown entei, for the ev'd pokemon?
I already have those...
Cool
When would we be able to meet in wifi?
I can trade now, use my platinum fc

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 24, 2011
Waiting in wifi. Are you already there? O.o (No rush, I have tons of time. xD Me=nolife)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Ginji: I can trade now if you are ready. Remember I would like all 3 10th Anniversary Spain Birds and also the Spain Lugia and ho-oh Please. Thanks.:)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back