• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu's Vacation

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
if going by who would night zero saws, I would say someone who hasn't been in recent games or would be unaware of saws being night zeroed recently, since people usually like to spread those out, as doof mentioned

hi it me

idk who else that would apply to for obvious reasons

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
TBH, he could have been almost anything except the detective. I don't think you want to take a complete shot in the dark with most of those roles on night 0. Though if there's not 2 kills tonight then yeah, he probably was vig.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Although I do find the killing of Sawsbuck to be a bit suspicious and probably not with the best intent. I assure you that I would never go to such lengths, I believe n0's should be a curse spread upon the many would-be players of this game, and targeting the same person over and over again ruins the fun for not only that person but potentially other players as well.

EDIT: here was when I said L'belle's posts make me uneasy but after rereading I actually don't find anything wrong with them.
I wish we had more explanation from both sides on why they chose who they did but without that I guess we're grasping at straws.

You were scum in Aaron's game. Why did your faction decide to kill Saws?

Years
I'm going to throw in a vote here

[Vote] Syn

He's not one of the people I listed as unlikely and the earlier point about people who weren't in the last game being more likely to n0 him a second time does make sense. I'm open to other votes obviously, this is just getting in with the best one I can muster at this stage since I don't want to miss it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm not sure that basing your vote on who killed who (or didn't kill them, whatever) in another game is a particularly wise idea, but it's day one and I have 0 strong reads yet so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Vote] Gimmepie simply because he voted for me

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Four votes counted so far, six more to come. ~4 hours or so left.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Unless Saws forgot to send in his night action, I think it's safe to assume he's either the vig or roleblocker. The latter's NA seems not to be able to help us yet.

[Vote] L'Belle
Just a slight feeling, with so little to go by I don't have any strong reads yet.

Nakuzami

Years
Oh, the phase is still up

........these votes are so spread out

Vote L'Belle

That should tie for two with doof

Idk what the tie-breaker deal is here, but I'd rather have it go through that than a possible easy lynch from two people on day one. Lmao.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Yeah I don't like that out of Desox.

[Vote] L'belle to save my ass.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Night 1
Please send in your night actions! 24 hours to go

The group of Pokémon were eager to kick someone out; some knee-jerk reactions left L'Belle being pushed out of the group. "Hmph," she scoffed as she left the group to fend for themselves.​

L'Belle was exiled!

Team Rocket: 3 | Pokémon: 6

1. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
2. Desinishon
3. gimmepie
4. Lycanthropy
5. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
6. Fletch
7. Syn
8. L'Belle
9. Nakuzami
10. Desox
11. Bidoof FTW

Graveyard/Exile:
#n0 - TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as a Pokémon
#d1 - L'Belle as a Pokémon

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Still waiting on a few PMs so giving this another 12 hours or so - night will be over when I wake up tomorrow!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Day 2
You have 48 hours to vote: Fletch and Desinishon will be removed if they do not vote today

Team Rocket snuck up on their second victim, before quickly stuffing him into a sack. "It's not what the boss wanted..." James started, however Jessie quickly bashed him over the head and dragged him back out of sight.​

Kiyotaka Ishimaru was kidnapped!

Team Rocket: 3 | Pokémon: 5

1. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
2. Desinishon
3. gimmepie
4. Lycanthropy
5. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
6. Fletch
7. Syn
8. L'Belle
9. Nakuzami
10. Desox
11. Bidoof FTW

Graveyard/Exile:
#n0 - TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as a Pokémon
#d1 - L'Belle as a Pokémon
#n1 - Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Pokémon

Nakuzami

Years
Positively teeming with conversation, I see.
I'd love to know where that L'Belle wagon came from near the end.
[Vote] BidoofFTW

It's a randomvote.

Yeah I don't like that out of Desox.

[Vote] L'belle to save my ass.
Well, Desox piled a "random vote" onto someone who already had a vote, and he did so approximately six or so minutes before the day phase was initially supposed to end. That's called doin' a heckin' evil, fren.

A bit bold for scum to do on day one, though, so I'm not sure.

But I balanced the vote out just to avoid such an easy lynch from two people going through. I had no particular reason for it to be L'Belle over some of the other voted players, as there hadn't been much to go on.

doof's reason for voting L'Belle is pretty self-explanatory, I would think.

for now, I'm going to

Vote Desox

until he explains his heckin' evil

also I think this is the first time I've used the full editor in the new pc thingy. it's different

Back