• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Streaming Services

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Streaming services have obviously become quite popular over the last few years.

I am curious; which do you use? Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video or something else? o:

I use Netflix. I have no complaints with it.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Nextflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. Rarely use Netflix, good I'm not paying for it. I use Hulu to watch older episodes of Yugioh and things like that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I share a Netflix account with my mom and I guess technically I have an Amazon Prime account, although I don't think I've ever watched anything on it. I also have a grandfathered Rooster Teeth account so it's, uh, cheaper than the current one and I kind of keep it around just because but I don't think I've made use of it in over a year so I should probably just give in and cancel.

I have Youtube Red or Premium or whatever they rebranded it to. I watch a lot of Youtube so the option to ditch ads on mobile was important, plus the other features were nice. But I don't think I've watched any of the original content because none of it looks... even remotely good. :/

Otherwise sometimes I get a Crunchyroll account for a season. That's all, though, since it gets expensive juggling so many streaming accounts at once.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have DirecTV now (if that counts as a streaming service??) because I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars on cable.

i do have netflix, hulu, and amazon prime, all shared with my bf. I also have VRV too, but I miiight ditch that one because I'm not too keen of the content.

Years
I have:
  • Netflix
  • Hulu Live with No Commercials
  • Amazon Prime
  • BroadwayHD
  • BritBox
  • AcornTV(?)

That's all I think I have. I use Netflix and Hulu the most.

Back