• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV The Cast of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 4 has been RUvealed! [Premiering Dec 14th!]

Years
vh1_rpdr_as4_digital_2700x1800_group.jpg

Cast List:
  • Monét X Change, Season 10
  • Latrice Royale, Season 4, All Stars 1
  • Trinity Taylor, Season 9
  • Farrah Moan, Season 9
  • Valentina, Season 9
  • Monique Heart, Season 10
  • Jasmine Masters, Season 7
  • Naomi Smalls, Season 8
  • Gia Gunn, Season 6
  • Manila Luzon, Season 3, All Stars 1

Who are you rooting for?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Most of them! Not too keen on Jasmine Masters though, and I hate the trend of bringing back very recent queens (Monet/Monique here, Aja last time).

Years
Most of them! Not too keen on Jasmine Masters though, and I hate the trend of bringing back very recent queens (Monet/Monique here, Aja last time).

I really liked Jasmine's promo look, tho. It's probably one of my favorites. I also agree re: bringing back very recent queens. I think Monet/Monique would both do better waiting for AS5.

I ALSO WISH WE COULD GET A FEW YEARS BETWEEN ALL STARS SEASONS. There's already a billion RuGirls. Let's wait and give people a better chance to grow (and increase them bookings)

[also, oblig, #TeamManila]

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I was team Manila for AS1, not sure I can take the heartbreak again!

Back