• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for wish chansey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Hey guys now I'm looking for a wish chansey which was in an event in 2004 and 2006 if anyone has one with a decent nature please let me know we can discuss what I will give in return if you have one that is all

Last edited:

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
just letting you know wish events are among the rarest events out there. 99% of wish chanseys in circulation are hacks. i have only seen 2 legal/legit ones.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I have a wish Chansey, non flawless, looks pretty legit...but like Kevin said they're rare and unfortunately there's no way to actually tell if they're hacks since I just learnt that egg data wasn't even stored on gen III events.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Yeah I have legends and I have the vivililon events nothing special but I also have shinys if you want those

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Yeah I have legends and I have the vivililon events nothing special but I also have shinys if you want those

I'm not too interested in normal shinies, as I breed them all myself, only shiny legends. Could you send me a list of your legends with their natures?
I can also clone your pokemon too if you need it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Yeah sure not sure how legit they are but they are shiny mewtwo:adamant (I know awful) Raikou:timid kyogre:rash entei:timid groundon:adamant virision:quiet kyurem:timid mesprit:naive azelf:hardy regigigas:adamant reshiram:careful

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Yeah sure not sure how legit they are but they are shiny mewtwo:adamant (I know awful) Raikou:timid kyogre:rash entei:timid groundon:adamant virision:quiet kyurem:timid mesprit:naive azelf:hardy regigigas:adamant reshiram:careful also if you clone pokemon why don't you just clone your chansey I mean you can make easy money from doing that (money aka anything you might want in a pokemon game) also if you have discord here it'll be easier to talk this way https://discord.gg/HJgy5Hm

Do your Regigigas or Kyurem have English names?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2017
yes also I doubt you have this but if you have a picture of it from when it was in gen 3 I would like you to send it to me so I can use it in tournaments I know you probably don't have one but just asking incase

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
yes also I doubt you have this but if you have a picture of it from when it was in gen 3 I would like you to send it to me so I can use it in tournaments I know you probably don't have one but just asking incase

Yeah, I don't have that. Sorry.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 11, 2017
Hey since your on heres my fc 0834 0552 3716 I want to finish this today so ill give you the kryum and the other thing you wanted for the chasey deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back