Started by colours December 31st, 2018 7:10 PM
  • 81 replies
Non-binary
USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
7 posts
16 Days
My interest in Pokemon waxes and wanes, but it never fades completely. I always wind up going back to it for inspiration, to me it's like an endless bubbling spring of creativity! I especially enjoy seeing the fakemon and fanmade regions that other people create. Plenty of them are more interesting than what the official games have to offer us these days.

CommanderSaturn

Information Broker

Male
Canalave City
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
58 posts
12 Days
Honestly, some unsavory folk nearly ruined my enjoyment for the entire franchise at one point. I had actually almost decided against buying Shield, which I haven't missed purchasing a Pokemon game since Yellow was released. Fortunately I didn't allow them to ruin it for me and I went ahead and bought Shield. I am enjoying it a lot, for what it is. I have Aspergers so I tend to get into things heavily then move on to something else, then go back and fourth. My interest has never fully died though and I doubt it ever will.

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
682 posts
126 Days
Fortunately I didn't allow them to ruin it for me and I went ahead and bought Shield. I am enjoying it a lot, for what it is. I have Aspergers so I tend to get into things heavily then move on to something else, then go back and fourth. My interest has never fully died though and I doubt it ever will.
That's great, don't let others influence you! Keep up the strength :D

As for me, my interest level had dipped slightly and now has risen. I found out new stuff, loved Galarian Pokemon and some music and we've got PC, so now it's high again.

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!

Fafrir

Snow Delivery Dog

Age 26
Female
Canada
Seen 59 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
522 posts
5.4 Years
Unfortunately, it's at its lowest. While I still like the series, still collect TCG and other merch, and like the monster designs, I'm wasn't impressed with Sword as I felt the game was just average and rushed; I don't even feel like going back to the older games right now. Maybe I can take a small break from the games and they might be fun again. After this post, I decided to pick up UM and I felt bored.

Woof Woof~!
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
3,056 posts
5.8 Years
Lately I've been playing older titles to satisfy my desire to play Pokemon. I finished Platinum a week or two ago and now I'm almost done with White 2.

While I liked sun/moon they're not that great to replay because of the amount of dialogue and cut scenes so I was really looking forward to new games. LGPE was too gimmicky for me so I didn't end up purchasing it. I have not played SS yet because I'm really not happy with what we got. I'll probably pick up a used copy eventually, but I'm in no rush for it.

So I still like Pokemon and I'm interested in it, but my interest in the newer games has been low.
Advertiser Content