• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Eyy, is it WAD that mareep has the minus ability, that one that needs plus in a double battle to be of use?

Eyy P.S. I think it's cool tho' for the first form, maybe second too, bein' that they can be born with a positive or negative affinity in their wool. That's cool, but I haven't gotten it to the third form yet.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 18, 2019
hey, just started playing this and I don't seem to be able to soft reset. Playing on 3DS vc. Is this an intentional change? cuz if so, it is crippling

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
This hack looks really good. I feel like the only thing left to do to make it even better would be to add cross-gen evolutions (which is something you already have on your to do list).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wusup, Draco Wing. I got a serious bug report. That Black Belt Nob guy, north of Rustboro outside the opening to Meteor Falls was able to hit my underground two-turn-move dig using onix with revenge and another move that I forgot. Unless that's a fancy ability for Nob's only machoke, that def' shouldn't have happened. It was a rematch battle too anyways, and my onix had a macho brace equipped. Those are about the only specifics to the battle I can remember. Revenge's mechanic made it hit after my slowed onix was dug under, and then machoke followed up on the next turn first using something else, all hitting an under the ground "Dig."

About rematches, they didn't begin showing up until after the 5th badge. Is that intended, 'cause the 5th badge can be quite a grind, with only level 20 wilds to fight and the leader bein' a bit attack powerful. I don't know if rematches pop up after a certain playing time, but I only found them after constant checking after the 5th badge was obtained.
_____
Eyy, I wanna get some tips on feedbas too, anyone? I read somewhere that the best way - still a "non-zero" chance as if that's a great hope - is to set up a base by the water, entering and exiting and fishing each time to reset the position, geez...

Annnd... anyway to reset evs? I screwed my onix up while collecting ash, knocking out a bunch of special attack spindas. |||Oh yeah, Emerald has berries for that sort of thing.||| Anyway, does everstone still work? Give it to the female to pass the nature I hope, right? THANKS!!!

there is any way to use the original emerald sprites? i hate these modified

The animations are really dope. Nidorino's rearing up and growling looks hecka cool, and the shield dust effect on kakuna is alright, as I'm sure getting particles to work would just look slow motion.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Wusup, Draco Wing. I got a serious bug report. That Black Belt Nob guy, north of Rustboro outside the opening to Meteor Falls was able to hit my underground two-turn-move dig using onix with revenge and another move that I forgot. Unless that's a fancy ability for Nob's only machoke, that def' shouldn't have happened. It was a rematch battle too anyways, and my onix had a macho brace equipped. Those are about the only specifics to the battle I can remember. Revenge's mechanic made it hit after my slowed onix was dug under, and then machoke followed up on the next turn first using something else, all hitting an under the ground "Dig."

The OP says No Guard was added as a possible ability for the Machop line. That's probably the answer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The OP says No Guard was added as a possible ability for the Machop line. That's probably the answer.

"Every move used by or against this Pokemon will always hit." No kidding? Ouch. Banzai! :p So, absolutely nothing will stop an attack against that ability? No lowering accuracy or move accuracy? How about 1 hit-KOs, 100% accuracy?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
"Every move used by or against this Pokemon will always hit." No kidding? Ouch. Banzai! :p So, absolutely nothing will stop an attack against that ability? No lowering accuracy or move accuracy? How about 1 hit-KOs, 100% accuracy?

Protect/Detect will work, and type/ability-based immunity will still count, but otherwise moves used on or by a Pokemon with No Guard are guaranteed to hit, including OHKO moves (barring Sturdy, which is an immunity). That's why people were so worried when Gen 1 Virtual Console was announced that Fissure No Guard Machamp might be a thing. (It was soon discovered that Virtual Console Pokemon always have their Hidden Ability when transferred, so Machamp can only have Steadfast with Fissure).

Last edited:

darthbr

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Please, someone can help me? i want to play with the original sprites, but every editor i open, gives me an error... someone told me if i dont own the .ini file, its not possible to edit..

The creator of this rom probably is dead, so, i dont have any hope... or maybe someone can make a patch with the original sprites??? This ROM is the perfect emerald one, but i just want the original sprites (vanilla)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
hello everyone i am new to rom hacks. what is a trade sim and where can i access it? i am trying to get my kadabra to evolve.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Protect/Detect will work, and type/ability-based immunity will still count, but otherwise moves used on or by a Pokemon with No Guard are guaranteed to hit, including OHKO moves (barring Sturdy, which is an immunity). That's why people were so worried when Gen 1 Virtual Console was announced that Fissure No Guard Machamp might be a thing. (It was soon discovered that Virtual Console Pokemon always have their Hidden Ability when transferred, so Machamp can only have Steadfast with Fissure).
Thanks for the info. I'm noticing though, that Roselia can also use Toxic on a Fly user. I haven't caught enough to find their abilities.

Yo, maybe this is unique to this mod or I just got super lucky. I found Feebas on the seventh fishing spot I attempted fishing. I went left and down from Fortree and began fishing at the bottom of the stairs while standing near the water. I was going to attempt all of the shoreline spots first, and lo, when I swam down a bit to the next shoreline spot of only two spaces, Feebas was at the edge there.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2020
Hey guys! Does anybody know where the Hyper Trainer is? I can't seem to find him.... ( ̄~ ̄;)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2020
Thanks for the answer, but I've talked to everyone I could find and still haven't found them (¯―¯٥)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
Is there a reliable way to make the legendary dogs appear? I've already captured Latias (and Latios) and I'm only missing the three dogs and Ho-oh/Lugia. I've been trying the small patch of grass north of Slateport for a while by entering and exiting the overpass building and leaving again with repel on with a level 31 Poke in first spot. I've also tried the water routes near Dewford Town, moving back and forth between two routes.

Last edited:
Back