Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.

Male
Farmington AR
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
62 posts
6.8 Years
Would someone be interested in making a Meltan/Melmetal sprite for me please? Want to use him in a hack of mine.
Pokemon Platinum friend code 4th generation= 0948-1529-1887 (Discontinued due to Nintendo Wi-Fi being disabled)

If you want to port over the new routes introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver that lead to the Safari Zone, then head over here and watch the thread for updates. So far, Cliffs Edge Gate, and Route 47 are done. Next up is the Cliffs Cave.

Working on a POKeMON Emerald hack. This will feature POKeMON from Shinnoh, but just the ones that evolve from POKeMON already in the Pokedex (Gallade, Dusknoir, Probopas, Frosslass, Magnezone, Rhyperior). The one exception may be EEVEE if I can get more evolutions added in so you can evolve to LEAFEON and GLACEON.

Jakob99

Worlds greatest trainer.

Male
Farmington AR
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
62 posts
6.8 Years
it's posted already, just check the OP
Where? I can't seem to find it, even with CTRL+F
Pokemon Platinum friend code 4th generation= 0948-1529-1887 (Discontinued due to Nintendo Wi-Fi being disabled)

If you want to port over the new routes introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver that lead to the Safari Zone, then head over here and watch the thread for updates. So far, Cliffs Edge Gate, and Route 47 are done. Next up is the Cliffs Cave.

Working on a POKeMON Emerald hack. This will feature POKeMON from Shinnoh, but just the ones that evolve from POKeMON already in the Pokedex (Gallade, Dusknoir, Probopas, Frosslass, Magnezone, Rhyperior). The one exception may be EEVEE if I can get more evolutions added in so you can evolve to LEAFEON and GLACEON.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1

Age 24
Male
Hong Kong
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
848 posts
11 Years
Alright big update kiddies, I want to thank Leparagon so much for helping me to replace all these sprites, either by making them custom, resizing other ones, or just generally for QC suggestion. He's improved this resource so much, and hopefully we'll be able to put it completely behind us. Sprites without credits are ones either I or Lep have QCd from the existing resource.

Fletchling

Talonflame

Pangoro

Credits to the XY sprite project specifically Branflakes325, Wobblebuns, princessofmusic for the front sprite and LeParagon for the backsprite

Espurr

Credits to the XY Sprite Project specifically Quanyails, Layell, Wobblebuns, viperdk1, aXl, princessofmusic for the front sprite

Slurpuff

Credits to the XY Sprite Project specifically Arkeis, Wobblebuns, princessofmusic for the front sprite

Amaura

Credits to N-Kin for the front sprite

Sylveon

Credits to Leparagon for the front sprite, and Shiny-Skymint for QC

Diancie

These are all in the dropbox already so feel free to take them from there!

MrDollSteak

Age 24
Male
Hong Kong
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
848 posts
11 Years
Another long gap between posts, apologies.

Here is Mega Diancie! Thanks to Leparagon for the sprites that I then QCd slightly.

MrDollSteak

Age 24
Male
Hong Kong
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
848 posts
11 Years
I made front sprites of Intelleon, Orbeetle and Copperajah!! It's not perfect, but I think they are good!!
I'll make more pokémon latter
Not for this thread.

is there a mirror of the espurr sprite? the one in OP is a dead link
Fixing that now sorry! All the links should be updated. Let me know if there are any issues. Also just a reminder there is a link to the dropbox which has all the most up to date sprites.

I made some changes to Espurr de Soloo993 since when inserting a line appeared in the front sprite I only had to change the background color and problem solved
No need, I've already changed the Espurr sprite. The sprite wasn't actually made by Soloo993, it was made by Chaos Rush. Now I am using one made by Leparagon.

I have finally updated Heliolisk using parts of Hiraethe's as a base. I have also updated Swirlix, Pangoro and Tyrantrum again.

Heliolisk

Pangoro

Swirlix

Tyrantrum

Advertiser Content