• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for more Roleplays to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
So I've currently only immersed myself in two Role-plays after joining this forum, and I was wondering if there's any other recently active Pokemon roleplays that I could join? A lot of the ones I am reading about seem too complex for my tastes. I'm not saying I want to join one that is too basic, but some of them have just too many things you have to read and do to participate in them :/ So I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some good, in-between basic and complex Pokemon roleplays to join? I'm currently looking to join only 2 more as I have other things I'm doing in life and I've already been accepted into one and waiting an acceptance approval into another. Thanks for reading! Any help is appreciated. :D

EDIT: Scratch that. I only need to be pointed in the direction of one good Pokemon role-play seeing as I just signed up on another one.

EDIT: Nevermind! I've found all the Roleplays I was looking for and the problem has resolved its self. I will report this post now and request a lock to it by a mod. :)

Last edited:
Years
In the future it might be simpler just to check our splash for new RPs, to search the "Rolelayers Wanted" thread or to simply have a look through Casting. :)

Anyway, as per request I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back