• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
Noooo!
Bad error!
Dont show the complete Maps, please! T_T
Is the worst error of a Romhacker, where are the surprise factor?
Well, is your desicion.
Good Luck.
(This pics sound like Frozen Pearl)
Nah, just Kidding, hehe.
See you!

I already left out a few maps, and i will leave out more of them in the future

the graphics rock! keep up the good work

thx a lot^^

First cave should have ice like the one in GSC.

it definitely will

Hey,
great work.
You and your team are great.

thx for your ssupport!

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
Sorry guys that the next event isn't finished yet.
Well, it's finished but I have trouble inserting it as level script -.-'
I'm trying it out again and again, I hope it will work soon.

Neti

Inactive
Years
Very good looking hack, Neti. I loved the first event! Good Luck!

~Shiny Mudkip

Well MT is currently making a new, better and longer version of it. Youll like it^^
He actually is done, but one part needs to be inserted as a level script and hes having trouble with that, but im sure he will be able to manage that^^

and thx for adding my banner to your sig, also thx to all the others who did so, im always happy when i see my banner in other peoples sig!

Shiny Mudkip

everyone on pc are n00bs
Years
Well MT is currently making a new, better and longer version of it. Youll like it^^
He actually is done, but one part needs to be inserted as a level script and hes having trouble with that, but im sure he will be able to manage that^^

and thx for adding my banner to your sig, also thx to all the others who did so, im always happy when i see my banner in other peoples sig!

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it! Good Luck!

~Shiny Mudkip

Neti

Inactive
Years
RomReaverz are Multi Taskik enabled xD

edit: ive made a new version of the Fenju Bar, animated this time:
fenjuani.gif

[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=139937][img]http://eugenier.eu.ohost.de/hack/fenjuani.gif[/img][/url]

Last edited:

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
This looks amazing! When can we expect a Demo, because I think this will be brilliant!

Neti

Inactive
Years
This looks amazing! When can we expect a Demo, because I think this will be brilliant!

normally you dont ask people for beta releases...
well it be at about the end of Binggao Region (Scrripting is slower than mapping!) when you meet your borther. i dont think that will happen in this month

btw i just got a new idea: since many pokemon dont fit into one of the 3 regions (because of their type) i will probably include a small group of islands that you can travel to. cuase binggao will mostly include ice and water type pokes, huoshi will be corwded of fire, fight and ground/rock type ones and gaoya wil have thunder, steel and psychic pokemon.

and another thing: Omanyte and other Pokemon that are consider dead ones will be living ones here. So LoF plays before the official games

Last edited:

Neti

Inactive
Years
ok guys like i mentioned before: there will be some islands on a seperated world map. they will be accessible after certain events, not all at the same time.
i think they will be accessible by boat or something like that. but theres not town at all, maybe a few small buildings.
so let me introduce to you: The Beigeli Islands

islands.png

Top Left: Conglin, ruled by a huge forest
Top Right: Shan, which actually is like one big mountain
Bottom Left: Huashi, with a lot of caves and rare pokemon
Bottom Right: Caoyuan, a huge steppe

Neti

Inactive
Years
FR supports 4 world maps, 1 is binggao, 1 is huoshi, 1 is gaoya and 1 is the beigeli islands
so no more islands
ive already checked: you will be able to catch nearly all the 386 pokemon in the game.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha ok cool. But wait if it supports four then how come an all region hack cant be made. Also um do this make the islands small and one group out of 5. Like 4 mini groups and one large one. All travelable by boat or make a surf route through them.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Well, think about all the maps in each region. There's a ton with all the buildings, caves,etc. It'd use too much room, instability, and what not.

Four regions is pretty sweet.

Back