Deoxys in a suit

Age 19
Male
Outer Space
Seen November 6th, 2019
Posted October 28th, 2019
28 posts
4 Years
Hello, I am SirDeoxys. Now, I know it says my account was made in 2015, and that I have in fact already made an introduction post way back then, I've been off of these forums pretty much since then, so I'm making a new introduction to introduce myself once more!

Hello, I am SirDeoxys, your local flamboyant gay Deoxys.
I mostly enjoy the main Pokémon games, but I've always been into collecting the TCG cards too, even though I don't actually know how to play it correctly.
I mean... I have a manual on how to play the TCG... From the 90's... If that counts?

But anyway, some of my hobbies include dabbling in Pixel art, music making, story writing, and even (kind of) game developing (on RPG maker).
I am a big fan of both cute things but also big epic things. And horror stuff.
I'm also a metalhead, but I love a WIDE variety of music, there's at least one song I like from every genre I've ever heard.

I'm glad to come back here and stay for a while!

Local Deoxys fanboy
My Pokémon Fan-game playthroughs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYqNTNsM3HZ9P6wXVe8TBiQ

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
9,200 posts
8.5 Years
Oh! I remember seeing your username here before! Welcome back to the community! Glad you’ve decided to join us again. :) You should definitely share some of your pixel art with us!

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit

Age 19
Male
Outer Space
Seen November 6th, 2019
28 posts
4 Years
Oh! I remember seeing your username here before! Welcome back to the community! Glad you’ve decided to join us again. :) You should definitely share some of your pixel art with us!
Thanks, and I certainly do intend to sometime, as well as Pokémon related fan-music I may make in the near future.

Local Deoxys fanboy
My Pokémon Fan-game playthroughs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYqNTNsM3HZ9P6wXVe8TBiQ

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Aka Screege Mcduke

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,449 posts
149 Days
I secretly made my account 500 years ago which probably is a lie, but that's a mystery I won't solve because I already solved it Hello Nice meet you I'm Blaziken Welcome to the community
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child
Male
Texas, United State of America
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted October 29th, 2019
8 posts
49 Days
Hello, I am SirDeoxys. Now, I know it says my account was made in 2015, and that I have in fact already made an introduction post way back then, I've been off of these forums pretty much since then, so I'm making a new introduction to introduce myself once more!

Hello, I am SirDeoxys, your local flamboyant gay Deoxys.
I mostly enjoy the main Pokémon games, but I've always been into collecting the TCG cards too, even though I don't actually know how to play it correctly.
I mean... I have a manual on how to play the TCG... From the 90's... If that counts?

But anyway, some of my hobbies include dabbling in Pixel art, music making, story writing, and even (kind of) game developing (on RPG maker).
I am a big fan of both cute things but also big epic things. And horror stuff.
I'm also a metalhead, but I love a WIDE variety of music, there's at least one song I like from every genre I've ever heard.

I'm glad to come back here and stay for a while!
Welcome back, fellow Sir :D I've recently joined the forums as well.
I see you're a metalhead, I'm a bit of one myself! I love prog metal, Dream Theater is my favorite band. What are some of your fave metal bands?
Check out my ROM hack Playthroughs here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SirNoctowl

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit

Age 19
Male
Outer Space
Seen November 6th, 2019
28 posts
4 Years
Welcome back, fellow Sir :D I've recently joined the forums as well.
I see you're a metalhead, I'm a bit of one myself! I love prog metal, Dream Theater is my favorite band. What are some of your fave metal bands?
Interesting. I actually came across some of your videos while setting up my own YouTube channel (To make sure "SirDeoxys" wasn't already taken.) Oddly enough I also do ROM hack videos, but hey, more recognition for the creative developers of these wonderful games, am I right?

Anyway, I love a wide variety of metal music, but some of my favorite bands include Igorrr, Rings of Saturn, Master Boot Record, and Arcanorum Astrum.
Igorrr is my favorite, their music style can only be explained by "pure chaos as art".
Rings of Saturn is a fast paced technical type of metal mostly about aliens and otherworldly beings.
Master Boot Record is an entirely synthesized chiptune metal artist who makes some very interesting music.
Arcanorum Astrum is a black metal type of band which has a lot of the orchestral side and pianos. All great music I suggest if you haven't heard them.

Local Deoxys fanboy

Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
27,434 posts
13.2 Years
cute things \o/ ya
welcome back SirDeoxys! pretty awesome seeing two fellow Sirs meet, lol. stick around because you seem p coo!!
Advertiser Content