• 10 replies
Age 15
Male
Why the heck would i reveal people where am i from
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
7 posts
322 Days
Greetings! Young ones, i am Sean! I am 15 years old and i battle for fun when it comes to pokemon battle. As you may not know i'm a pokemon master of: Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova (2x), Kalos, Alola. I wish i can be a gym leader VERY soon so i can show to people what am i capable of. Hope we can be friends!
[align=center]
Name: Reddi
This is Reddi, He is happy to see all if you here. Welp if you want click on the link @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

tabor62

Who?

Somewhere
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted October 31st, 2019
1,634 posts
11 Years

Heya Sean, welcome to PC! I'm not sure what goes into being a Gym Leader but it must be very difficult.

Have you played any of the Hoenn (Gen 3) games? Which game was your favorite?

I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Age 15
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
7 posts
322 Days
I have not played GEN 3 Pokemon yet. However i am planning to defeat pokemon emerald whenever i get started. My favortie game so far was Pokemon Black/White the pokemon sprites animation were so well made and the soundtracks... MHHHH love em.
[align=center]
This is Reddi, He is happy to see all if you here. Welp if you want click on the link @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

Sheep

Female
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
27,375 posts
13.2 Years
Unova is the best \o/ Welcome Sean! I hope you will stick around here!
Galar
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
163 posts
38 Days
Hi Sean, and welcome to the PokéCommunity !
We created our accounts the same day. Which Pokémon type would you specialize in as a Gym Leader ?
Galar
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
163 posts
38 Days
Mostly fighthing type pokemon (yes i'm aware i can lose by only one flying pokemon)
I love Fighting type Pokémon ! Do you like Lucario and Cobalion ? Because they both neutralize the Flying type weakness with their Steel type.
Age 15
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
7 posts
322 Days
I forgot Cobalion but that's the BEST idea i have heard so far. Thanks for the suggestion! (If i ever happen to be one.. I want this music https://youtu.be/Rl6A4oGpOSw so i can feel like an actual gym leader.)
[align=center]
Age 15
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
7 posts
322 Days
Unova is the best \o/ Welcome Sean! I hope you will stick around here!
I just learned how to reapond to people (oopsie) indeed Unova is the best and yes i will stick around.
[align=center]
Advertiser Content