• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Reposting the cards that were deleted due to rollback...

roxasff3.png

ramenin9.png

ashvd0.png

katby8.png

Last edited:

Johny_Hungry

Drunkin Poke Loser
Years
Name: Johny Wrath
Template: The Circle one
Badges: Johto
Background:
sahara-desert-sand-dune.jpg

Trainer Sprite: Gold [your trainer from gold version... more recent version]
Pokemon: Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Torterra, Empoleon, Fortress, Garchomp
Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Ultra ball, Quick Ball, Pokeball, Pokeball, Greatball, Nestball

I read your post this time, and hopefully i dont mix it up... you said you have three request spots... please and thank you, and if i made a mix up i am sorry.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Hope you don't mind, Juli's gonna do cards when I'm too swamped to do them myself ^^; If you specifically want me to do it, just say so, not sure if she specifically wants requests for herself, you'd have to ask =P

Years
I geuss there is not any request so i will make one!

Name: Zack
Template: square (don't worry i will give credit to KnightBlazer)
Badges: Battle frontier
Background:this http://tripcart.typepad.com/tripcar...03/22/northern_lights_with_moon_rising_by.jpg
Trainer Sprite: could you leave it empty cuz i am still working on my sprite if not here:http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/ibrahim523/123434244353-1.png
Pokemon: in order blastoise, shinx torterra dragonite arcanine and vileplume they are not shiny use pokesho for arcanine, blastoise dragonite and torterra

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
lol, thought PC was gonna let the thread die :o

In Order? Which order is that? The first 3 down the left, the 2nd 3 down the right? Or top row from left to right, then middle, the bottom?

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
well,it would seem you only have one request,so...

Trainer Sprite:
2e3wdxl.png

Template:The vortex square
Pokemon:Mewtwo(Masterball)
Scizor(Ultraball)
Flygon(Timerball)
~ALL POKEBALL~
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Pokemon behind Trainer:Heracross
Badges:Sinnoh
Please use pokesho sprites.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Years
lol, thought PC was gonna let the thread die :o

In Order? Which order is that? The first 3 down the left, the 2nd 3 down the right? Or top row from left to right, then middle, the bottom?

i geuss it does not matter i geuss from across like first on the left then on the right and so on and put the pokemon icons on there if you can

thanks in advance!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I haven't been able to access PC for a while o.O Can't figure it out.

Anyways, Cards should be up soon... I'm not really in the best of moods right now, and may have a mod permanently close the thread after I post them. I'm having a very harsh time right now, due to my family.

Blue Pikachu

It's a Blue Pikachu!... Lawl
Years
Myzou after reading you last post I see you seem to be going through a hard time. I'm sorry about this and was wondering that before you ask a mod to lock the thread if you had time for one more (awesome) trainer card? If so thanks very much and if not I understand.

Name: Blue Pikachu
Template: Circle
Badges: Kanto
Background:
blueAbstract6.jpg

Trainer Sprite: Champion Steven (from R/S/E)
Pokemon: Pikachu, Porygon [shiny], Gengar, Blastoise, Mew & Lucario
Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Could I have alternating Premium and Timer balls please.
Note: If possible could I have Gengar standing behind the trainer sprite and pikachu in front? if this doesn't work out then just Pikachu infront of the trainer please.

On another note you mentioned having to ask permission to alter your card. I wonder if it would be possible for me to edit the colours of the pikachu on the trainer card to match my name/avatar/underbanner?

Thanks again.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Will work on them now... Not sure how long it will last til I get bored though :o

I will have a mod lock the thread after the cards are done, only Juli will have permission to use them if she ever opens a shop.

Done...

zackjb8.png

pandamq4.png

bluexk5.png

Well PC, it was a good run :o This thread ended up being the most viewed thread in the pixel projects sub forum, and fell short of the most posted in by about 60 posts :o

Anyways, thanks for requesting. This thread will 99% chance NOT be unlocked, I have way too much going on in my life to do requests anymore. As I said, if FlameJuli chooses to open a shop, she may use my templates if she pleases, ONLY HER! Do not bug her about opening a shop either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Well I guess this is the end then aye? Thanks Myzou for your participation and activity round these parts, it was nice getting to know you. I hope things work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back