geoisevil

Evil Trainer

Male
WA
Seen January 19th, 2018
Posted July 23rd, 2013
38 posts
8 Years
here are some of my sprites more can be found on my DA page (same as my name on here) the designs belong to jesgrad07(budite, weberry), darksilvania (casqull, necropse), smileyfakemon (nucloud, nuclass, corrosar),and me (bargon, dracannon) all artists gave me permission to sprite these ivebeen spriting for about three months now and think i have improved greatly but and critiques are welcomed
Age 2
Male
battlefield
Seen October 27th, 2019
Posted August 1st, 2019
2,979 posts
10.7 Years
Hello, I've tried looking all over the forum but I didn't find a topic for sprite requests. Are we supposed to request them here or is there no topic for that at all? Thanks.
We have a discussion thread if there are any questions regarding the art forums, pixel art forums or just general pixel art.

Now about your question, we use to have an official request thread for the pixel art section, but it was (sort of) deemed useless and we removed it. All of your specific requests can now go in the Official Request thread for the whole art gallery. Don't forget to check out Pixel Projects where people have shops to create sprites- check around if any shop can fulfill your needs.

project ember
Female
Seen February 12th, 2012
Posted February 11th, 2012
6 posts
7.8 Years
My first attempt at doing a sprite,or any pixel work for that matter.I did not use a tutorial to find out how to do this(I forgot where to find it.So I apologise because for its bad quality.Criticism is welcomed .Overall I did not like how this was done ^_^ But it's a beginning.

Xander Olivieri

Non-binary
Seen December 22nd, 2016
Posted July 22nd, 2016
5,601 posts
9.5 Years
For the first time in my life I made a sprite from scratch. I usually did fusions or splices, but didn't like how they would come out and usually ran to others to sprite stuff for me. Anyway I'd like some feedback on my Moquideele.
Age 2
Male
battlefield
Seen October 27th, 2019
Posted August 1st, 2019
2,979 posts
10.7 Years

Here, it is, my first sprite-over! I know, I picked a really hard Pokemon for my first. Criticism, compliments, and tips are appreciated!
you must have 4 or more original sprites, preferably scratch, to qualify for a showcase and your own thread. So I suggest getting some more sprites up before posting a thread.

It's not bad for a first pixel-over by the way, but you shouldn't try to exactly match the shading of the art, just so you know. Also, for the love of god, don't save as .JPG.

project ember
Male
Seen March 14th, 2012
Posted March 13th, 2012
5 posts
9.2 Years
Of all my sprite work; this is my personal favorite; it's also a fakemon-concept/extension on original Wormadam idea. In Snowpoint, it makes a cloak out of Snow; in Lavaridge it makes a cloak out of volcanic ash; while diving she collects coral; etc. etc. What do you guys think both of the artwork and of the fakemon concept? The "cloakless" is the idea of what if it didn't/couldn't make a cloak and displays a shriveled, useless version of Mothim's wings.
If you have the time, would you please fill out my survey? Be really nice if you'd pass it on to other pokemon fans and fansites, as well. It's important research for class.

I'm a game design student at George Mason University; good 3D artist, passable programmer; great at design and organization aspects. Here's my pokemon-related Deviantart and my other Deviantart which are the best ways to keep up to date with this and other projects.
Age 2
Male
battlefield
Seen October 27th, 2019
Posted August 1st, 2019
2,979 posts
10.7 Years
Of all my sprite work; this is my personal favorite; it's also a fakemon-concept/extension on original Wormadam idea. In Snowpoint, it makes a cloak out of Snow; in Lavaridge it makes a cloak out of volcanic ash; while diving she collects coral; etc. etc. What do you guys think both of the artwork and of the fakemon concept? The "cloakless" is the idea of what if it didn't/couldn't make a cloak and displays a shriveled, useless version of Mothim's wings.
You need 4+ original sprites to have your own thread. You can post another thread once you qualify, and don't forget to read the rules. The Wormadam sprites are small scratches and edits.

project ember
Advertiser Content