Kotone

someone needed a doctor?

Female
somewhere ;]
Seen June 29th, 2018
Posted June 14th, 2018
2,788 posts
10.7 Years
such a wide variety of art work! i love it!
i must say, that blissy is quite adorable. i love how the background is like the outline of the lines in blissy and the hearts just suite it nicely.
the eevee set is probably my favorite. i just love how the shadows make it look 3D. almost makes it look like it's paper.
nicely done!

//theme//pair//the legend of pokecommunity//

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 29
Male
Kentucky
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,393 posts
14.8 Years
UPDATE: I've neglected this thread again. T_T

I've not made very many new artworks. I decided toward the end of last year that I would take a break from Pokémon fan art to focus more on my original characters and Fakemon, but I didn't really work on many of those either. Here are a few things I've made since my last post:

My Neighbor Snorlax

My Custom Digimon Line

Fairicity (Fakemon) in Pokémon Red/Blue

Free-to-Use Custom Badges

And finally, my first drawing this year... My OC, Kj'kun:
Spoiler:

I'm not sure if I'll color it as-is or try to make it a full-body pic. I've been wanting to redesign his clothing for a while, but I'm not very good at clothes or full-body pics...

such a wide variety of art work! i love it!
i must say, that blissy is quite adorable. i love how the background is like the outline of the lines in blissy and the hearts just suite it nicely.
the eevee set is probably my favorite. i just love how the shadows make it look 3D. almost makes it look like it's paper.
nicely done!
Sorry for the extremely late reply! I haven't updated this thread in forever. ><

Thanks a bunch!

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline
Advertiser Content