Advertiser Content
  • 9 replies
  • Public Poll

What is the Main Reason you watch Poketubers / Streamers?

• 44.44%
  • 0%
  • 22.22%
  • 0%
  • 22.22%
  • 11.11%

Brendino

New Horizons
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
8,338 posts
10 Years
It's not so much the content I care about when watching Pokemon videos (or even gaming videos in general), but the content creator(s) themselves. If I enjoy other videos that they produce, and then they put out something Pokemon related, then 9 times out of 10 I'll make a point of watching it.

Then again, I never really understood why things like Let's Plays are so popular, and I don't follow any Pokemon streamers/Youtubers (aside from PC's own channels), so maybe I'm not the right guy to ask, haha.

Hikamaru

Age 27
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,233 posts
8.7 Years
I tend to watch Pokemon YouTubers for loads of things, mainly Let's Plays, battles and my fave - Pokemon Top 10s, theories, and information.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Arylett Charnoa

Bored.

Age 27
Female
MIANG Labs
Seen September 26th, 2019
Posted October 18th, 2017
1,130 posts
5.8 Years
Well, I like to watch videos in general where people just rattle on about their opinions. Top 10s fit into that alley in a concise manner. But I also like to listen to them just talking about what they think in general of Pokemon. Any reviews of games, etc. Of course, I won't watch just anyone. the quality of their mic must be decent, and their voice musn't be grating.

Not really into Let's Plays though. At least, not of Pokemon. I like to watch other people play games more than I like to play them, if I'm honest, but Pokemon is something I prefer to do on my own. Sometimes, I will watch Wi-Fi competitive battles though. Those are good for when I do my exercises.

OuterTsuchinoko

Age 28
Male
New Jersey
Seen November 19th, 2018
Posted July 13th, 2018
580 posts
3.7 Years
My favorite is watching shiny hunting streams. I watch regular news videos and theories a lot too, but for the most part if it has to do with pokemon and I like the hosts of the channel then I will watch. Some of my favorites are JWittz, The Dex and CandyEvie. I used to like TamashiiHiroka a lot too, but now her voice just really makes me not able to sit through her videos. Her content is good though, just not her voice.

EC

Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,487 posts
3.8 Years
Watch a few for Nuzlockes and other challenge runs, since I never do them myself.
I should've known from your strange foreign fish language!

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector

Age 26
Female
Johto
Seen April 3rd, 2018
Posted January 11th, 2018
917 posts
10.9 Years
The only Pokemon Youtuber I watch for theories and top 10s is TamashiiHiroka. I watch lets players who play mostly Nintendo games such as JoshJepson, Chuggaaconroy, Lucahjin and NintendoCaprisun all of which have done or are currently doing Pokemon lets plays. I also watch SMKGaming05 who streams shiny hunts.
Shiny living dex progress: 172
Last obtained shiny
Advertiser Content