Advertiser Content

Custom Pokemon Trainer Sprites(GSC style)

Started by Poketto-Monsuta October 2nd, 2010 11:07 AM
  • 123 replies

butterbiscuit

Potential!

Male
Seen August 17th, 2013
Posted March 11th, 2012
259 posts
9.2 Years
These are very good! :'DDDD Keep these up!

My only wish for upcoming Pokemon games is that your main character is customizable. I don't really like it when I'm battling people and everyone looks exactly the same as me. :U

And, not to be rude, but I was wondering if you would make me a sprite for my avatar. If you don't want to, that fine; but I would be willing to pay you. (In pokemon, that is)
Male
Seen January 22nd, 2012
Posted January 11th, 2012
103 posts
10.4 Years
These are very good! :'DDDD Keep these up!

My only wish for upcoming Pokemon games is that your main character is customizable. I don't really like it when I'm battling people and everyone looks exactly the same as me. :U

And, not to be rude, but I was wondering if you would make me a sprite for my avatar. If you don't want to, that fine; but I would be willing to pay you. (In pokemon, that is)
Sure just PM me what you have in mind. I'll try and have it by sunday.
Male
Seen January 22nd, 2012
Posted January 11th, 2012
103 posts
10.4 Years
These are vintage awesome. I like the Giovanni's the best, they look so tough and crazy at the same time. Master Roshi looks the same as usual, ready to fight. Nice job and keep it up.

Oh, could you make a normal Goku in his fighting stance?
Yeah i originally thought about making all the DBZ characters as trainers and the hack would be Pokemon DBZ version, It was the same with the gundam character. But I got lazy sooo... :(

Elite Four Son Goku
Advertiser Content