what

Age 24
Male
Scotland
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted August 17th, 2019
1,111 posts
8.9 Years
WAIT UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!Im confused.Shiny Gold is a copy of Liquid Crystal or Liquid Crystal is a copy of Shiny Gold!I think Shiny Gold Copy Liquid Crystal Because In Shiny Gold Theres Dont have adventures in Kanto and Liquid Crystal have!Wow I cant wait for Beta 3.1!!When you beat Red Theres more adventure!!!Who made this hack(LikandZelda) are a genious!!!
Neither are a copy of each other. Shiny Gold came first, true, but it is a Gold remake, whereas this is a Crystal remake. In fact, it can be argued that Gamefreak copied both xD

Anyway, good to hear you have more free time now. Hopefully this hack can have its third beta released within the next few months :)

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616

Age 26
Male
Seen May 17th, 2019
Posted August 23rd, 2017
92 posts
10.7 Years
Good to see you back, Zeikku!
I must say that job of yours in that webpage fits quite well with your motivation judging by the material you give there.

I still remember the day of beta 2.0 release and the seagulls' attack by the way. After that, it was that unexpected bug which fortunately was fixed by Pokemon Prism creater (Coolboyman isn't it?)
Personally, after so much effort it was a shame to abandon it and leave it behind. Fair enough, everything has a beginning and an end, but Liquid Crystal is not finished yet!

I know that "you are not trying to be Zel", Link, but once more it seems that Zel initiated the project. So, keep your friendly rivalry on and good luck to both of you!
pokemon sun fc
2337-8711-7616

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer

Age 27
Male
Lisbon (Portugal)
Seen August 13th, 2018
Posted March 26th, 2013
37 posts
12.4 Years
Really nice hack! I'm already playing it and I'm loving it! Just a question... Will the Kanto Legends (Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres and Mewtwo) be able to catch? And what about Mew?

Thanks in Advance ;)
I support:

Spoiler:
Hugo_Cool's PokePet

L'Cario the level 69 Lucario!

What Pokémon am I?

Best thing God gave us- Life? NO!! POKEMON!! +.+

Krobelus

RainbowNoodleWarrior

Age 29
Male
Vancouver
Seen May 1st, 2019
Posted July 5th, 2016
757 posts
13.2 Years
nice game :D
well , when i started playing it , i already encountered a problem !
WHY WON'T MY POKEMON EVOLVE ?! :0
im not pressing anything , im not pressing the cancel ( B) button but still they refuse to evolve , WHY ?!

What Pokemon are you trying to evolve? This was a feature in Fire Red and Leaf Green to prevent you from having any Pokemon other than the first 151. Although I figured that it was fixed in this hack...

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Eru_Paul

Female
Asunción - Paraguay
Seen July 25th, 2013
Posted February 4th, 2013
16 posts
9.2 Years
It seems really nice, but the weather is a bit annoying. And the colors are too dark (for me). My suggestion is that you could change Crystal (the girl)' and Silver (rival)'s sprite. Adding 4th generation pokémon would be wonderful (i hate 3rd generation pokés). But keep going, you will make an excelent hackrom!

(Sorry if my English is horrible D:)
Male
Seen March 12th, 2013
Posted March 12th, 2013
7 posts
8.8 Years
Excellent hack guys, I love how you remade the Johto region. Anyway I found a glitch regarding the NEW ISLAND mission part.

After getting the CLEAR BELL and touching the pillar to be returned to the Burned Tower, using an escape rope can teleport you back to the cave entrance where you will meet Ho-oh in New Island.
It's nothing big but I had to tell someone about it. By the way, can someone explain about the Ouka region, Team Static, Axel and the other guy? This is the first rom hack I've played so I have no idea about all of them. So keep up the good work guys, looking forward to version 3.1 Cheers!

Edit:

By the way, can you improve the look of the magnet train? Because it doesn't look like a train at all and I kinda like the GSC magnet train better. Thanks in advance!

bleedpark

Spriter & Hacker

Male
Marthasville, Mo
Seen December 10th, 2016
Posted December 26th, 2011
22 posts
10.4 Years
Hello, will LiquidCrystal run smoothly on gpsphone emulator on iphone? And also does this game include the FULL Kanto region?
yes this game has the full kanto region. you can travel all of johto, kanto and up to the first gym on the orange islands
*insert signature here*

papercut210

Ninetails

Age 26
Male
Seen September 24th, 2016
Posted October 1st, 2012
8 posts
8.8 Years
this is the best hack evaarrrr the only minor glitch i found was finding geodude in the water.....lol
i do have another problem though, im guessing its my rom of firered. anyway
after the end credits i cant go on to kanto...like it didnt save my game, i have the save on flash128k, im prety sure thats right? so maybe i just got a bad rom?

EDIT: or its a different problem? i cant seem to get liquid crystal to work at all on any other fire red rom
This signature has been disabled.
Image is 178 pixels too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Zeikku™

Johto remaker

Age 27
Male
London, England
Seen November 25th, 2015
Posted July 27th, 2015
1,119 posts
12.3 Years
By the way, can you improve the look of the magnet train? Because it doesn't look like a train at all and I kinda like the GSC magnet train better. Thanks in advance!
I swear we used the GSC magnet train. o_O Either that or LaZ probably had a reason to change the graphics I did for it.

Follow me on Twitter by clicking on my signature.
Male
Seen April 12th, 2011
Posted March 31st, 2011
14 posts
8.8 Years
Hm, well i just joined the forums and I am still settling in. I am very interested in this hack, i was hoping to see lugia as a legendary event in the orange islands part of the game(like the movie). Also, if you possibly plan on adding more legendaries(or building upon ingame ones), do like a item event type thing that you can earn ingame. I think it would make the hunt for legendaries more unique and creative.

Andrew McKenzie

Meh.

Age 29
Male
Ireland
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted December 27th, 2016
357 posts
12.9 Years
Are there any fakemon in this game? And when will it be completed?
No... And Double No.

No Fakemon will be appearing in Pokemon Liquid Crystal as it is strictly just a Crystal Remake with some extras thrown in such as the Orange Islands and some Legendaries that everyone loves.

Also, asking for release dates is strictly against the rules of both the forum and this thread.
Advertiser Content