Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,487 posts
3.8 Years
https://deadline.com/2019/03/james-gunn-reinstated-guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-disney-suicide-squad-2-indefensible-social-media-messages-1202576444/

I’ve learned that Disney has reinstated James Gunn as the writer-director of Guardians of the Galaxy 3, and I’ve confirmed it with Marvel and Gunn’s camp.
Gunn will still be doing Suicide Squad 2. But this is terrific news!!
I should've known from your strange foreign fish language!

EC

Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,487 posts
3.8 Years
Er, isn't this the guy who joked about rape, child abuse, and paedophilia? Why's he being forgiven?
Because he genuinely apologized and showed true remorse for his actions.

EC

Negative eight!

Age 28
Male
Youngstown, Ohio
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
5,487 posts
3.8 Years
This is good. But, I don't know why Marvel would want to bring him back when he's doing a movie for DC.
Joss Whedon did the first two Avengers movies and then Justice League. I'm sure if he wanted, he could do another Marvel film.

RileyXY1

Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
236 posts
3.4 Years
Joss Whedon did the first two Avengers movies and then Justice League. I'm sure if he wanted, he could do another Marvel film.
Justice League was released 2 years after Age of Ultron and he was only brought in to replace Zack Snyder after his daughter's suicide. Whereas James Gunn is currently making a movie for DC and Marvel just brought him back to direct GOTG3.
Age 30
Male
Ohio
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
853 posts
12.2 Years
Apparently your all forgetting/willfully forgetting/ignoring/willfully ignoring the fact that pretty much the entire cast of the franchise boycotted the film until they got him back.

To me, it seems more likely than nought that this was the reason he was brought back more than anything else.
PROUD Anti-Brony
We Fight. We Overcome. We Believe. The Roman Reigns of the internet.

Ash Ketchup

Female
Tohjo Falls
Seen July 29th, 2019
Posted July 29th, 2019
2,012 posts
14.1 Years
Oh, dear god, no.
You down with VPP? | My HOF 

Rainbow

Rainbow

Age 20
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
6,746 posts
9.6 Years
i like guardians but yay for white men continuing to not have to be accountable for their actions /rolls eyes
Pokémon Gnosis - Recruiting!

Fletch

Age 23
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,397 posts
5.8 Years
Interesting.
Advertiser Content