• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
WestSideConnection- ofcourse you can ^^ remember, teachers can be any youkai they'd like, students have limits C: somewhere last week i changed the limits to three so every youkai can be choosen again~ the limit is three now, so some have one spot left ^^

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So, just a suggestion, but I think we need a timescale. It will be pretty slow paced if we keep going as we are, since we've been in the first class for 2 days, despite its being 1 hour long. The problem is, it's here where it will get uncoordinated, I think we need some way to measure time, at least until we get more teachers (as they can regulate classes and class rotation).

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Um, Sapphy, we have a problem. Nothing says stuff about panther youkai on the front page, and Hyo is a panther youkai. I'll probably have to make him an NPC.

Unless you add panther youkai, of course.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
I thought the only 2 youkai rule was fine, We dont want TOO many people getting inside, because then no one knows whos posting what and things get really confusing, like the streets of New York. I'm in Dorm A for those who don't know, and to clear something up. Naya is just a minor npc created to have some dialogue in my posts since Seto uses few words. You will see them together usually. but is this okay Saph?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Yeah. Watch the anime Inuyasha. They have panther demons, and demons ARE youkai.

So, Sapphy, should Hyo be an NPC, or can we make panther youkai charrys?
I have indeed watched (and read) Inuyasha, and those were actually made by Inuyasha's creator (who's name oddly eludes me) for the sake of the show. Panther spirits exist, which are youkai, though nothing's wrong with using youkai from other lore. After all, we are using vampires and werewolves. If anything, it should be included as "Oni" rather than "Panther Demon", said disambiguation could thus broaden the creativity in the category.

Also, no need to capitalize the "are", I know what youkai are and what they include.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu- we've been in class for 2 days now cuz i want to give everyone time to post, somehow you're right though so i'll post the teacher posts today. Though don't worry about uncoordinated stuff because i have an answer on almost everything, there's stuff i have to explain and i will do so when it's the time for it.

Juniebug- uhmm...... Just make an panther youkai, i don't think adding it to the list is a good idea cuz people will asks for more spots for that one youkai. You have my permission to make a panther youkai which is not in the list.

SkyUmbreon- too many people will make it indeed confusing, but people seemed to want more spots by a few youkai, example: a few pages back there was someone signing up for a Kyuubi, but there were already two Kyuubi's, and after that he didn't comment anymore.

I don't expect TOO many people to join in the future so dont worry about that, since it's not a pokemon RP it's less populair than other RP's.

And you made an NCP called Naya? Next time please ask me if you are going to add NCP's, and if you do i want you to make a short SU for her so i can add her to the folder "NCP's" which i will add later. Like i said "short" SU, appearence can just be an simple picture, personality a few lines, and history a few lines too.

Today i will post the teacher posts, remember, Dorm-B has docter karlsson, and dorm-A and dorm-C has NCP's who I will control to prevent futher confusion. I also want to aply a new Rule: No bunnying of NCP's without my permission or SD's and if you're gonna add a NCP please ask me for permission or for SD's permission. Classes will only be one hour a day, this is because sometimes classes take a few days before everyone has posted, classes are not longer than two days in our time, this time is an exception because it was everyone's first post, but from now on its not longer than two days. Futher questions are always welcome cuz there can be stuff i've forgotten to tell.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Name: Rafael Leon

Nickname: Leo

Youkai: Vampire

Appearence:
vampirehunterd-e1304520589337.jpg

Personality: Rafael is not strict in the last bit. He is very careful and akes sure to do things the right way. He really doesn't care about what anybody thinks of him unless you are really important to him which nobody really is. Overall he is a very cheerful person who will try to cheer somebody up by trying to be funny but when he tries to be funny he usually makes a fool out of himself.

History: Rafael was born a normal boy until he was around the age of 10. That was the fateful night that he was bitten by a vampire. He went home the next day and passed out from the pain and his family took him to the hospital not knowing what was wrong with him. The found out that he was a Vampire Youkai when he came home from school the next day burnt from the sun. He was enrolled into the Youkai academy at the age of 15 in which he stayed there until he graduated at the age of 19. A few years later they called him and asked him to be a techer due to his vast knowledge on all sorts of things but mostly english.

subject: English

Sapphire Rose

Years
Rafeal p- Finally another vampire besides Ryuu and Sapphire ^^ your character is accepted :) you are the homeroom teacher of dorm-A, the NCP character will introduce your character and will leave the classroom ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
Rafeal p- you can always send me a his new appearence pic :) if you want me to help you with an appearence i'm glad to help xD i like looking up pictures for characters~

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
I'm still working on Hyo's SU. Guys, Sapphy said I'm the only one allowed to make a panther youkai. Sorry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name (first, middle, last): Hyo Aku no shonen

Nickname: Mr. Aku (by class)/Lord Hyo (by subjects)/Shonen (sometimes by Kitsune to insult him, he HATES being called this.)

Youkai: Panther youkai

Appearence: Human form-
Spoiler:

Half Panther form-
Spoiler:

True form-
Spoiler:

Personality: (at least one pharagraph)

History: (at least one pharagraph)

subject: battling (he forced the school to add this)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm still working on Hyo's SU. Guys, Sapphy said I'm the only one allowed to make a panther youkai. Sorry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name (first, middle, last): Hyo Aku no shonen

Nickname: Mr. Aku (by class)/Panther Prince (by subjects)/Shonen (sometimes by Kitsune to insult him, he HATES being called this.)

Youkai: Panther youkai

Appearence: (picture is also alright)

Personality: (at least one pharagraph)

History: (at least one pharagraph)

subject: battling (he forced the school to add this)

& you didn't discuss this with me also because?

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Beacause Sapphy already said I could, SD.

Not trying to sound rude, it's just your probably taking this a bit too far. A co-GM doesn't ALWAYS have to discuss something with a player. Sometimes, but not always.

Now, that my rant is over........um, Kyuubimon!

.....What?

Back