• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Chat - now open!

butterbiscuit

Potential!
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
It won't work for me. At the top it says "JavaChat" and directly below it says "IRC Info: irc.systemnet.info :: ThePokeCommunity". Below that is just a blank space where I would assume the chatting would go on.

Any ideas what's going on?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I'm so glad the stuff that I addressed to the upper staff regarding the PC chat got handled and I'm so happy to see a more friendly official chat <3
Having almost never left the place, I don't really see how it's different from before, except that it's busier. I hope it keeps up though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Having almost never left the place, I don't really see how it's different from before, except that it's busier. I hope it keeps up though.

Hopefully now that it's busier I wont be dissed and called a prick and stuff like before.. lol.. since there are more kids around they'll actually be talked to instead of ignored like the times that I've been in there.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Got it working in mIRC just fine, I remember back when I used to be in the chat, the n Ileft cause I always logged in at night when there was only a few inactive people online...

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Hopefully now that it's busier I wont be dissed and called a prick and stuff like before.. lol.. since there are more kids around they'll actually be talked to instead of ignored like the times that I've been in there.

I can't say I've encountered much ignoring in the times I've been around? I mean, it's not always possible to respond to everyone immediately depending on their queries but I've always seen someone being at least greeted if there's someone around on the chat.

Years
I really don't get how the clients work, lol. I went on the other night via one, but I couldn't work out how to keep my name from reverting. Do I need to login with this account?

Also, slightly-off topic, but that header for the chat/this thread is really nice. I wouldn't mind a theme based on that colour scheme. :cer_nod:

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Connected before, so no problems. I don't go there often though since it's usually not very active.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Just so you all know, the chat recieved over 200 different visitors during these...well, hours of the emblem giving (according to total limited edition emblems given).

[ I found this out by copying to notepad and checking the columns okay?! :( ]

BUT! Even though there's no emblem, stay around anyway? Cause I plan to from now on. /totally positive

Hopefully the chat stays more active from now on.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Just so you all know, the chat recieved over 200 different visitors during these...well, hours of the emblem giving (according to total limited edition emblems given).

[ I found this out by copying to notepad and checking the columns okay?! :( ]

BUT! Even though there's no emblem, stay around anyway? Cause I plan to from now on. /totally positive

Hopefully the chat stays more active from now on.

It hasn't been active when I went on earlier but may try again now :)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
When school's going on, you'll pretty never see any younger members; unless they had off for some reason (snow day, sick, holiday).

The members you'll see are people who don't have school or are in college.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I can't say I've encountered much ignoring in the times I've been around? I mean, it's not always possible to respond to everyone immediately depending on their queries but I've always seen someone being at least greeted if there's someone around on the chat.

Yeah I've seen it.. someone comes in and asks a question and other people completely ignore him or her (continue talking about whatever they were talking about before) and the poor girl/boy just ends up just leaving.. it was pretty rude..

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I only watched last night due to me being in the middle of homework XD But I'm sure to pass by more often when I don't have my hands full of projects

Back