• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Is it just me, or does art bother the living hell out of me?

Music, though... that's something else. I probably wouldn't be here without some game OSTs and artists like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Creed, and in particular Alice in Chains. AiC's songs Down in a Hole, No Excuses, Angry Chair, and I Stay Away have brought me through so much. <3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Is it just me, or does art bother the living hell out of me?

Music, though... that's something else. I probably wouldn't be here without some game OSTs and artists like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Creed, and in particular Alice in Chains. AiC's songs Down in a Hole, No Excuses, Angry Chair, and I Stay Away have brought me through so much. <3
Art bothers me too sometimes. I really enjoy the realistic paintings, but when I see a painting that just looks like someone took a paint can and threw it all over a canvas with no skill or planning, I get a little annoyed.

I love music. From playing to listening, it helped get through so much. I don't even know what shape I would be in today if it weren't through music. I don't really listen to specific bands, but rather just pick out songs I like. Although, I did buy a couple albums. One was the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack, and the other was Powerslave, by Iron Maiden. Both are really good!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm pretty sure we're about the same width, Raine =P

But omg, the whale emote on iPhone messenger is adorable :') /random

Years
I'm pretty sure we're about the same width, Raine =P

But omg, the whale emote on iPhone messenger is adorable :') /random

Are you kidding me? We're nowhere near the same width! I love those whale jokes. "Whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?" XD

if you're a whale i would hunt you with a harpoon

i have every intention of sinking my shaft deep into your flesh

there she blows!

YO! Quit ninja'ing me :( And, LOL. Real smooth John ;)

Years
This thread has just gotten 999x weirder. There's only one thing I can (rather we should) do now!

1339642005135.gif

original

Abandon_1aac0f_2316212.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back