• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fire Red 1000 Patch + 7th Gen Rom Base (ALOLAN POKEMON ADDED)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Honestly, I would not use this patch, I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue but I had the issue for me, I had a BUNCH of items and evolutionary stones not working right for me. (including mega stones) A bunch of the items that were used to evolve pokemon didn't work for me and If i were to change some evolutions, then it would have been broken too, So for me, Evolution stones are broken and some mega stones were broken.

That and most of the cries aren't inserted, alolan pokemon have like a 40% chance of crashing the game, some sprites are broken as well.

I don't recommend this patch, hopefully there will be an update on fixing it.

Glad I'm not the only one. I think it's the alolan pokemon cries that are breaking them and I have no idea how to fix the broken evo stones, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Was coming back to say so as well. Its not just G3HS ive tried many tools, D&D editor, HPE, PGE....

As for mega blastoise, charizard and the likes, they have broken sprites. You have to re insert them an it seems to work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I wish I could simply play this patch. It black screens on NO$GBA and it just repeats the pokemon startup on visualboyadvance-m.

I would also love to see more variations in this if you could get it to work. Clone pokemon are some that come to mind.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Got it working, but now it crashes when I encounter some pokemon. I've tested the alolan rattata and marshadow.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
I know this is off topic, but does anyone know of an Emerald base ROM like this I could use for hacking?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2022
Where are the pokemon? I'm not finding any in the grass, water, etc. I can't find any except 3 starters and it gives froaky to garry.

Years
I don't know if it is just my problem, but in PGE an error appears whenever I select any of the gen 7 mons from the edit pokemon menu the app crashes, and also crashes the game in some wild encounters, like for alolan vulpix. I don't know what cuses these errors, but I am pretty sure that i followed the instructions

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
So I've been pretty busy. I have added all of Gen 7 into the game. It's the same 1040 patch created by Pokefreak890. You can find the credits in on his post (Posted Below), however I have added all of 7th gen, including Alolan pokemon. Obviously not all moves are in, so they are replaced with pound, but every pokemon has the correct amount of moves. Abilities that are not in are left blank. TMs are not finished. Habitats and egg moves are not either. Evolutions are in, stats are in, etc etc. I have also updated previous sprites and added shadows below pokemon that should be hovering, etc. I'm pretty sure I included a hex hack that would allow evolution to work as well.

(To rephrase, everything is in that I possibly could put in. All of their moves are not pound lol. Just the ones that haven't been created. Moves from 7th gen).

1rCQb5n.png
9Pxf02F.png

otyHUJN.png
oJOTZ4H.png

Enjoy guys. I'll be updating this a bit, but it's basically done. (a lot of pokemon icons aren't finished)

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/il9cbmq1y47zr45/Gen 7 Complete.ups?dl=0

Edit:
Actually I just confirmed, I forgot to add the hex hack to this so it would allow these pokemon to evolve without a national dex. If anyone could link that to me, I would appreciate it. Forgot where I saw it.

Link to Pokefreak890's thread:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367402

Link to Sprites I used:
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=368703
Turtonator Sprites, as well as a few others done by Leparagon

Looks nice but does it replace Kanto's original Pokemon?

Days
  • Age 18
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
I'm sure in the many years this has been around and a lot of comments this has been asked and answered. But I was just wondering how I would edit this using AdvanceMap and G3T. I don't really do coding and I'm only making a rom hack for myself but I wanted to know if it was possible because when I tried I just got infinite error messages.

Back